Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl 

Ooooooo Seagrass! 😍 One of my favorite colors in her line.  Do tell all when they arrive!!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I do not own any Seagrass pieces.  I bought a balloon dress in seagrass but returned it.  Didn’t care for the fit.  

The celadon color is very pretty. 

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I do not own any Seagrass pieces.  I bought a balloon dress in seagrass but returned it.  Didn’t care for the fit.  

The celadon color is very pretty. 

@Dawnie  - looks like celadon is a lighter green tone, very pretty

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I looked at the Marla items for her clearance show, nothing compelling me to shop. A bunch if alerts fir Iman items, jeans now priced around $16 but limited sizing/colors. Probably last round for Iman's existing inventory before her return and launch of Iman2 HSN collection.

Believe this is the TS for tmrw $40

Yummie 3-pack Seamless 2-Way Shaping Tank
630-824

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Marla has a TS in Canada this week - per Facebook post - these items are in colors of shell pink, rouge,  woodrose Heart

62421649_2283419398394556_4855877049761398784_o.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I looked at the Marla items for her clearance show, nothing compelling me to shop. A bunch if alerts fir Iman items, jeans now priced around $16 but limited sizing/colors. Probably last round for Iman's existing inventory before her return and launch of Iman2 HSN collection.

630-824

I ordered some of Iman's girlfriend jeans last night..in the chambray! Couldn't believe they had my size at such a great price! Did you find anything?? I realized it was after 1am...finally went to bed..lol! Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

630-824

I ordered some of Iman's girlfriend jeans last night..in the chambray! Couldn't believe they had my size at such a great price! Did you find anything?? I realized it was after 1am...finally went to bed..lol! Woman Very Happy

@emmysmom - great price on those Iman jeans! I did not shop today, still waiting for some orders to be delivered.  And I'm going to pick up some Skinn beauty items later this week when the TS event is launched

Was hoping we could still score some Marla pieces on deep clearance $10-20 like last year. Oh, that colorblock 'Chanel' cardi, the 'Miyake' pleated topper and the soft, cozy drawstring pants - my scores at $10 ea! Crazy good values! I don't mind stalking the website or paying shipping, lol Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

630-824

@emmysmom - great price on those Iman jeans! I did not shop today, still waiting for some orders to be delivered.  And I'm going to pick up some Skinn beauty items later this week when the TS event is launched

Was hoping we could still score some Marla pieces on deep clearance $10-20 like last year. Oh, that colorblock 'Chanel' cardi, the 'Miyake' pleated topper and the soft, cozy drawstring pants - my scores at $10 ea! Crazy good values! I don't mind stalking the website or paying shipping, lol Woman LOL

Wow..I didn't see any of the $10 bargains!!!!! Looking forward to seeing Skinn today on Amy's show..and later this week..so far I'm seeing results from his Pep40! The marionette lines are softening..!!!! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Pleated Slouch Pant
655-836
MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Pleated Slouch Pant

Did anyone purchase these new pants? Please post reviews!

My waitlist order for these pants shipped this weekend Heart will post review soon! 

@Chi-town girl  These pants look similar to G's TS last week. Did you order those, too? I didn't order them, but Marla's jersey is superior to G's. I think I own too many pants and could use more tops. 

I just got back from Portland, OR and found a shop with the cutest clothes! Many of the styles were flowy and modern. The kimonos were great and reasonably priced. It's called eco vibe styles dot com, I believe. She said they have free shipping and no sales tax. I wanted to go back to try on some things and buy something, but I ran out of time. They have cool high-waisted leggings. I might end up getting this poncho that you can wear 8 ways and was super soft and came in great colors. I could've bought the whole store. Woman LOL

I also didn't see anything I wanted from MW clearance. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

630-824

@Chi-town girl  I was also hoping for some great Marla deals.  The deals we got last summer were so amazing!