Trusted Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

I purchased this Marla Celadon dress!  Really like it. If you like the white crisp shirt look, you will like this.  As a corporate retiree, I gravitate towards the crisp biz look.  I’m trying to remedy that situation!  However this dress is really nice.  Has a grosgrain placket down the front.  I ordered XS and returned for the small. The XS slightly puckered in the 36b bust area. Color is great. 

HSN 655-859 MarlaWynne Poplin Drama Dress. F02DEFD6-556F-4A4B-99AD-2E81FEFF415E.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I purchased this Marla Celadon dress!  Really like it. If you like the white crisp shirt look, you will like this.  As a corporate retiree, I gravitate towards the crisp biz look.  I’m trying to remedy that situation!  However this dress is really nice.  Has a grosgrain placket down the front.  I ordered XS and returned for the small. The XS slightly puckered in the 36b bust area. Color is great. 

HSN 655-859 MarlaWynne Poplin Drama Dress. F02DEFD6-556F-4A4B-99AD-2E81FEFF415E.jpeg

WOW!!!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Dawnie  I've been wanting that dress, too, but I've bought too many clothes lately. Woman TongueThanks for the review! I think you can wear it as a duster, too. It looks really modern with slim pants. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Dawnie  - love your new dress and the color Heart do you have any of her seagrass pieces? Interested to know how celadon compares to seagrass

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Pleated Slouch Pant
655-836
MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Pleated Slouch Pant

Did anyone purchase these new pants? Please post reviews!

My waitlist order for these pants shipped this weekend Heart will post review soon! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm not planning to shop tonight,  but there is a fashion TSV launching at midnight. Anyone interested? Petite and regulat inseam, 2 solid colors + 4 prints $45

A353513
G.I.L.I. Jetsetter Regular Side Slit Pants

6837_GILIAPTSV_061519_01.jpg

Honored Contributor

There are some new GILI fashions that will be presented during the TSV shows and probably PM Style tmrw night. I added this top to my wishlist

A354941
G.I.L.I. Jetsetter Sleeveless Drape Front Knit Top

a354941.jpg

a354941_em5.jpg

Honored Contributor

Watch for HSN alerts for fashion - Tuesday is an all day Fashion Clearance event!

There is a 1 hr Marla clearance show, but I don't think Marla will be on the show.

TUE
JUN 18 7-8p ET
MarlaWynne Fashion Clearance

Designer fashions that are easy care, easy wear, and easy elegance and will flatter any body shape. The separates, jackets, toppers, and accessories are all offered in a variety of beautiful colors and styles. Stay looking fabulous from day to night.

HOST(S)

Lynn Murphy

GUEST(S)

Stephanie Webb

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Please post the reviews of the slouch pants ASAP.  They look great! What color did you get?

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Please post the reviews of the slouch pants ASAP.  They look great! What color did you get?

@islandgrrl  - will do! I wanted the monument (gray) but it sold out in a flash so I grabbed seagrass on waitlist.  I already have several tops in seagrass and love the color.