Trusted Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

I ended up using the coupon on the Striped Poncho Shirt in cloud, 638-573:

wynnelayers-striped-poncho-shirt-d.jpg

I was going to order a chiffon tank in graphite, but this chiffon shirt can be used as a topper, too. I also think the white will be nice and bright for summer and more versatile. Over $14 off with the coupon. Woohoo!

@Chi-town girl  I received my third cocoon dress in monument yesterday, and it's gray. I don't see blue in it, especially when I hold it up to something blue. It's a nice color, though, that doesn't look like a gray sweatshirt color, if that makes sense.

@pinkmochi  - your love for that cocoon dress encouraged me to order it. I was leaning towards the black - it looks chic and probably the most versatile for me, but I wanted to see if I would like the monument color. Agree with you about the dress, love it Heart but I wish the monument color was a blue gray. I'm most likely going to exchange it for the black. The red looks fabulous,  but all sold out!

I also rec'd the twofer tanks in canvas/taupe. There are so many nice pieces in the spring/summer collection!

@Chi-town girl I'm glad that you like the dress! I wore the monument the other night to dinner as a shirt over those Iman skinny jeans that are on clearance. Then I took off the jeans and lounged around the house. The black does look chic and can be dressed up. There wasn't a red, though. It was ember, a burnt orange color. I think that one's my favorite, but I think I'll get a lot of use out of the black, too. Probably my favorite MW purchase!

Did you see that MW had a TSV on QVCUK a few days ago? It was a dress in several colors. I watched the video online after seeing it on IG, and the lilac gray sold out in several sizes after only about 5 minutes! I started watching videos of other items she (and others) presented in the UK, and they offer some items that they don't have here. I'm not sure if they really get her sense of humor because they don't seem to have as much fun with her as the HSN hosts do. Woman Tongue The photos on the UK site are different, too. They're more fashion mag-like and less catalog-like. Anyway, it's easy to get stuck in a rabbit hole online.

Honored Contributor

Per Women's Wear Daily...

Vanessa Williams is launching a new fashion line at HSN,  debut on July 11. She was previously at Evine. I wish Marc Bouwer would move from Evine to HSN!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

I ended up using the coupon on the Striped Poncho Shirt in cloud, 638-573:

wynnelayers-striped-poncho-shirt-d.jpg

I was going to order a chiffon tank in graphite, but this chiffon shirt can be used as a topper, too. I also think the white will be nice and bright for summer and more versatile. Over $14 off with the coupon. Woohoo!

@Chi-town girl  I received my third cocoon dress in monument yesterday, and it's gray. I don't see blue in it, especially when I hold it up to something blue. It's a nice color, though, that doesn't look like a gray sweatshirt color, if that makes sense.

@pinkmochi  - your love for that cocoon dress encouraged me to order it. I was leaning towards the black - it looks chic and probably the most versatile for me, but I wanted to see if I would like the monument color. Agree with you about the dress, love it Heart but I wish the monument color was a blue gray. I'm most likely going to exchange it for the black. The red looks fabulous,  but all sold out!

I also rec'd the twofer tanks in canvas/taupe. There are so many nice pieces in the spring/summer collection!

@Chi-town girl I'm glad that you like the dress! I wore the monument the other night to dinner as a shirt over those Iman skinny jeans that are on clearance. Then I took off the jeans and lounged around the house. The black does look chic and can be dressed up. There wasn't a red, though. It was ember, a burnt orange color. I think that one's my favorite, but I think I'll get a lot of use out of the black, too. Probably my favorite MW purchase!

Did you see that MW had a TSV on QVCUK a few days ago? It was a dress in several colors. I watched the video online after seeing it on IG, and the lilac gray sold out in several sizes after only about 5 minutes! I started watching videos of other items she (and others) presented in the UK, and they offer some items that they don't have here. I'm not sure if they really get her sense of humor because they don't seem to have as much fun with her as the HSN hosts do. Woman Tongue The photos on the UK site are different, too. They're more fashion mag-like and less catalog-like. Anyway, it's easy to get stuck in a rabbit hole online.

@pinkmochi  -  oh, yes I did see the Marla Q -UK TSV dress posted on Marla's facebook page. I like it! Not surprised the lilac gray is so popular,  gorgeous color Heart

62187206_2270503866352776_6772773326797406208_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Marla also posted this scarf that was sold at Q-UK

61949894_2270583729678123_603229518227832832_o.jpg

62137969_2271979606205202_5594008256646217728_o.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I like that she now has the boyfriend sheer cardigans with buttons.   I was trying to post a photo but it won't load for some reason.  

@Roni18  - love these too Heart which color (s) do you like?

Has anyone noticed H is now selling 'as is' fashion items? Must be returns and that's a Q process. I noticed some in Marla and G's product pages and Nash handbags too

WynneLayers Boyfriend Button-Front Sheer Cardigan
655-368
WynneLayers Boyfriend Button-Front Sheer Cardigan

@Chi-town girlOf course I like the seagrass!  I also like the mauve.  I have not paid attention to the "as is" items but I suppose that is a good thing so that the consumer knows what they are getting.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Maybe a cloud tank. That could go over a lot of colors...

@willdob3  Marla's chiffon pieces are beautiful and I think would be good for your climate. I have some chiffon tops in  light gray blue, seagrass and canvas. String is a whiter version of canvas and wiuld be a great neutral to add to your wardrobe. They travel well. Hang dry - no need to steam or iron. 

@Chi-town girl 

I love the look of her chiffon pieces but I am so hard on clothes; I can just see myself destroying those sheer pieces... 

@willdob3My chiffon pieces from Marla have actually held up well.  I have started putting them in a laundry/lingerie bag when putting them in the washer.

I have had more of a problem with some of her knit and/or mesh pieces because I've found they snag even when being very careful.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Marla also posted this scarf that was sold at Q-UK

61949894_2270583729678123_603229518227832832_o.jpg

62137969_2271979606205202_5594008256646217728_o.jpg

@Chi-town girl I know! I want that scarf, too! Woman Surprised

Trusted Contributor

marlawynne-61-circle-link-black-suede-cord-necklace.jpg

I just got this necklace in the silver tone, and I love it! It's substantial, and I love the size. It's nice that you can wear it shorter than many of her other pieces. Can't wait to wear it!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

marlawynne-61-circle-link-black-suede-cord-necklace.jpg

I just got this necklace in the silver tone, and I love it! It's substantial, and I love the size. It's nice that you can wear it shorter than many of her other pieces. Can't wait to wear it!

@pinkmochi  - glad you love it! It looked sharp worn by the models during Marla's shows

Is it long enough to also wear as a belt?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom  & all - I have picked up some fashion  'as is' items from Q at decent pricing. Noticed when looking at homepage for Marla,  Giuliana  and Nash at H 'as is' items posted when I sorted for 'new', they were shown on 1st page.

Also you can search all H 'as is' items by typing it into the search bar 

https://www.hsn.com/shop/as-is/19419?query=As%20is&isSuggested=false

Here is one of the items - of course, limited quantities,  sizes/color options, but it's good to check!

"As Is" G by Giuliana Knit Jumpsuit
674-369
"As Is" G by Giuliana Knit Jumpsuit