Trusted Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@pinkmochi : You’re probably sharper than me but I tried to use mine this morning and it wouldn’t go thru because it’s not good on a sale item nor, I believe the rep said, discontinued item. Just an FYI

Trusted Contributor

I ended up using the coupon on the Striped Poncho Shirt in cloud, 638-573:

wynnelayers-striped-poncho-shirt-d.jpg

I was going to order a chiffon tank in graphite, but this chiffon shirt can be used as a topper, too. I also think the white will be nice and bright for summer and more versatile. Over $14 off with the coupon. Woohoo!

@Chi-town girl  I received my third cocoon dress in monument yesterday, and it's gray. I don't see blue in it, especially when I hold it up to something blue. It's a nice color, though, that doesn't look like a gray sweatshirt color, if that makes sense.

Trusted Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@pinkmochi : You’re probably sharper than me but I tried to use mine this morning and it wouldn’t go thru because it’s not good on a sale item nor, I believe the rep said, discontinued item. Just an FYI

@Sadiesadie  I don't know if I've ever tried using the coupons on sale items. Many of the MW items either don't go on sale, or they sell out in my size or color before they go on sale. I try to use the coupons on something full price. I was just thinking about getting that scarf on sale since it's $15 less than what I paid. I should've waited a few more days to buy it! Oh, well. Are you going to end up getting something? 

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@Sadiesadie 

HSN coupons won’t work on clearance items but they will work on sale items and free shipping items. The best one can hope for is something on sale with free shipping. 

@pinkmochi 

Thanks for the heads up! I checked and do have a coupon. So nice of them to send it on a Friday so I’ll have time to browse. I will probably get something to wear to work. 

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl @islandgrrl @willdob3 @emmysmom  and everyone else who shops at HSN: I received a 20% off coupon today. Did anyone else get it? I'm trying to figure out which MW piece to order next. I don't have any chiffon tanks, so I might order one of those. 

I also saw that the beautiful geisha scarf is on sale now. It's 3 days past the 30 days, though, so I couldn't get the price adjustment. Too bad! Maybe I should order another one for a gift. I'm not sure since my mom is so picky. Woman Indifferent

I would've ordered the voile topper with the coupon, but it's sold out in my size. It looked like a blazer when the model had it tied at the back. 

I don't know what I'm going to use the coupon on, but I know it'll be Marla Wynne! Woman Tongue

I used mine on a beauty item and also got free shipping...I hope you found something wonderful from Marla!!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 : No where in any of the presentations did they say it is a discontinued item but I tried entering the coupon code twice and the final total was not what it would have been with the 20%. Called CS and she explained why as she tried to order it for me with the code.

Not watching them much so don’t know if something will catch my eye 

Respected Contributor

I like that she now has the boyfriend sheer cardigans with buttons.   I was trying to post a photo but it won't load for some reason.  

Honored Contributor

I used my 20% off coupon and got an Antthony elbow sleeve cardigan in sapphire. It should be nice for work. I wear a lot of cardigans to work but don’t have any elbow sleeve ones. 

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Rec'd the presale email/link for Lisa Rinna's new TSV cargo pants. @islandgrrl and cargo pant fans, what do you think of the wider leg?

3 inseams, 5 colors $40

A352968
Lisa Rinna Collection Regular Pull-On Wide-Leg Cargo Pants

6734_LisaRinnaAPTSV_060119_01.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

I own only one pair of wide leg pants. I honestly feel that I look best in skinny or straight legs.  I missed the presentation tonight but will check them out for sure tomorrow.  I think I would have been more interested without cargo pockets.

@islandgrrl  - I too prefer skinny or straight leg styles but also love palazzo pants for summer. Did you purchase the TSV pants or anything else from this collection? I added some of the tops to my favorites but did not shop the event

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Maybe a cloud tank. That could go over a lot of colors...

@willdob3  Marla's chiffon pieces are beautiful and I think would be good for your climate. I have some chiffon tops in  light gray blue, seagrass and canvas. String is a whiter version of canvas and wiuld be a great neutral to add to your wardrobe. They travel well. Hang dry - no need to steam or iron. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri