Trusted Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

I ordered the Marla Wynne TS ankle pants in canyon rose today in the regular length so that they'll be full length on me. I now have 5 colors in that pant! I don't have anything in that color, but it looks pretty. I wanted to buy them before the price goes up. What made me finallly bite the bullet and order was that I found out they're made in the US. Great price for something made here, and the consistency in sizing has been better than other items I've bought multiples of (not Marla's).

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Do Marla’s 2 packs of tank tops ever go on sale? I’m love some of them but they always seem to be full price.

Evine sent me a 15% off $75 coupon good until the end of the month and I’m tempted to see if I can find that much I want to buy. I haven’t shopped there much for quite a while but recently got a cute pair of OSO embroidered jeans (nod to @Andreatoo) and an Indigo Thread Co bomber style jacket so maybe I should see what else they have...

@willdob3I have never seen the tanks on sale!  Best bet would be to try to wait until HSN offers one of their coupons.  

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Do Marla’s 2 packs of tank tops ever go on sale? I’m love some of them but they always seem to be full price.

Evine sent me a 15% off $75 coupon good until the end of the month and I’m tempted to see if I can find that much I want to buy. I haven’t shopped there much for quite a while but recently got a cute pair of OSO embroidered jeans (nod to @Andreatoo) and an Indigo Thread Co bomber style jacket so maybe I should see what else they have...

@willdob3I have never seen the tanks on sale!  Best bet would be to try to wait until HSN offers one of their coupons.  

@Roni18  I haven't ever seen her tanks on sale either. I didn't get the coupon the last time they offered it, and there are usually so many other items of hers that I want when I do get it. Woman Tongue It looks like I'm changing my wardrobe to MW with the purchases I've made lately. I just love her fabrics!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Dawnie wrote:

@pinkmochi    

Re: Marla’s rose gold color ball necklace.  I own it!  I also own the silver and love it.  However, I’ve never worn the gold. Got it out of my closet yesterday and the gold ball has many marks.  I had it hanging with other Marla necklaces which are all cords except for the silver chain.  The chain is discolored also in a 3 inch spot. I am so disappointed.  I attempted to remove discoloring to no avail.

My silver ball necklace still looks perfect. Have received compliments.  

Buyer beware.   

@Dawnie  I didn't buy the ball necklace, but her pieces probably have similar coating. We'll see how it is. I'll wear it within the 30-day return period just in case. Thanks for the heads up! 

@Dawnie - I only have the rose gold ball and there are no issues, but I agree that u should inform Marla. I would as her for a replacement. Send her photos

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

I ordered the Marla Wynne TS ankle pants in canyon rose today in the regular length so that they'll be full length on me. I now have 5 colors in that pant! I don't have anything in that color, but it looks pretty. I wanted to buy them before the price goes up. What made me finallly bite the bullet and order was that I found out they're made in the US. Great price for something made here, and the consistency in sizing has been better than other items I've bought multiples of (not Marla's).

@pinkmochi - I too love those pants. Comfy yet have a nice professional look. Easy care. I want the lilac color

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Pleated Slouch Pant
655-836

Did anyone purchase these new pants? Please post reviews!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I skipped Marla's Anniversary visit but I know I will pick up some of the pieces from her new collection.

However, I did an impulse purchase over the weekend....from Lisa Rinna new collection.  Grabbed this top in rose tan before it sold out. Waiting for delivery. I think it will look fab styled with Marla's rose gold ball necklace Heart

A308836
Lisa Rinna Collection Cross Over V-Neck Blouse

a308836.jpg

Really wanted this one too in taupe, but it sold out so quickly in smaller sizes.

marlawynne-36-snake-chain-ball-necklace-d-2018083110531611-491162_7KN.jpg

Really wanted this one too in taupe, but it sold out so quickly in smaller sizes. Check out the video, no wonder it sold out!

A353581
Lisa Rinna Collection Round-Neck Batwing Top

a353581.jpg

@Chi-town girl  I really liked that batwing top, too. It did sell out fast! Thee blouse also looked really nice on LR, but I thought it was a little expensive. I know that sounds funny considering I've been purchasing so many MW items lately, but Marla's quality is really a cut above the rest. 

@emmysmom  Took advantage of free shipping day and ordered a couple Marla Wynne jewelry pieces I've been wanting. I haven't seen the necklace on sale before, so I decided to finally buy it:

marlawynne-square-bangle-bracelet.jpg

This bracelet seems versatile in the smoky taupe.

marlawynne-36-34-abstract-circle-drop-necklace.jpg

I used to wear more silver jewelry and but am now reaching for the goldtone or gold more often.

I also picked up her 2-pack tanks in the new monument and rouge. 

I recd the new Lisa Rinna blouse and it's GORGEOUS! I think it's a new woven fabric for her collection. The seaming and design of this top is boutique-like. I can see this easily as a 'Marla' fashion item. 

Unfortunately my usual Rinna size is too small across the bust and it's sold out in the larger size in this color. I will try for an exchange.

Honored Contributor

Fashionistas - anyone shopping this weekend? I don't see anything in fashion compelling me to shop at Q or H. Might pick up a few beauty items from Skinn HSN event and Isomers Evine event. 

Nordstrom Half Yearly sale is in progress but I usually skip it and take a deep dive in July during the Anniversary sale - one of my annual shopping pleasures. 

G has a June TS so I will be looking for new items to post soon. I ordered her eye cream that has favorable reviews. Will post my review after I get a chance to test drive it.

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend xoxo

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
655-836

@Chi-town girl   These remind me of a Lisa Rinna pant.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
655-836

@Chi-town girl   These remind me of a Lisa Rinna pant.

@islandgrrl  - hey girl! Yes, the design is similar to Lisa's cargo pants. The ankle pleat looks interesting.