Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Dawnie wrote:

@pinkmochi    

Re: Marla’s rose gold color ball necklace.  I own it!  I also own the silver and love it.  However, I’ve never worn the gold. Got it out of my closet yesterday and the gold ball has many marks.  I had it hanging with other Marla necklaces which are all cords except for the silver chain.  The chain is discolored also in a 3 inch spot. I am so disappointed.  I attempted to remove discoloring to no avail.

My silver ball necklace still looks perfect. Have received compliments.  

Buyer beware.   

@Dawnie  I didn't buy the ball necklace, but her pieces probably have similar coating. We'll see how it is. I'll wear it within the 30-day return period just in case. Thanks for the heads up! 

I would let Marla know, (on her facebook page)...these pieces are pricey, they shouldn't

do this..IMO~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the Antthony TS. $54, free shipping + petite option, if you buy it in the next 30 minutes.  I bet Antthony has special outfits for his Anniversary shows! If you like H fashions - there are a bunch of fashion shows tnrw - enjoy!

Antthony "Electric Color" 2-pack Dresses
657-687

I bought 2 of the 2 pack dresses from Anthony last year.  They are great.  I was very happy with the fit.   (Of course, they were both longer on me!)

I caught a few minutes of Marla's show.  A jewelry show is on now.  I'm so proud of myself for not caving and buying anything!

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@pinkmochi    

Re: Marla’s rose gold color ball necklace.  I own it!  I also own the silver and love it.  However, I’ve never worn the gold. Got it out of my closet yesterday and the gold ball has many marks.  I had it hanging with other Marla necklaces which are all cords except for the silver chain.  The chain is discolored also in a 3 inch spot. I am so disappointed.  I attempted to remove discoloring to no avail.

My silver ball necklace still looks perfect. Have received compliments.  

Buyer beware.   

@DawnieVery sorry that happened to you.  I wonder if you could paint it some way?   I also think you should leave a comment on Marla's website if possible.  I feel like her jewelry is way overpriced for the quality.  

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the Antthony TS. $54, free shipping + petite option, if you buy it in the next 30 minutes.  I bet Antthony has special outfits for his Anniversary shows! If you like H fashions - there are a bunch of fashion shows tnrw - enjoy!

657-687

I bought 2 of the 2 pack dresses from Anthony last year.  They are great.  I was very happy with the fit.   (Of course, they were both longer on me!)

I caught a few minutes of Marla's show.  A jewelry show is on now.  I'm so proud of myself for not caving and buying anything!

@Roni18 @Chi-town girl   I bought two pack of Antthony's three quarter sleeves shirts with sharkbite hems last year, and I love the fit and the look! I love watching his shows. He is so sweet.

Honored Contributor

*waves*

I’m tired but I’m going to try to stay up to see The List tonight - big anniversary show! Maybe some good deals!

Marla was on HSN when I got home tonight so I got to listen to her talk about her jewelry while I was changing & getting dinner. Very interesting & her pieces are so different; great to finish an outfit. I don’t own any of her jewelry yet. I haven’t been wearing the necklaces I already own and need to start again before buying more.

I love Anthony! I have a few pieces of his and they are nice. 

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3  I also love Antthony's personality! He's so humble and sincere and grateful! His positivity is contagious! I bought a couple skirts of his last year, and they drape really well. 

Watching MW on The List now. I keep saying I don't need the TS pants in canyon rose. Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pinkmochi wrote:

@willdob3  I also love Antthony's personality! He's so humble and sincere and grateful! His positivity is contagious! I bought a couple skirts of his last year, and they drape really well. 

Watching MW on The List now. I keep saying I don't need the TS pants in canyon rose. Woman Very Happy

I've been getting a birthday card from him  for many years! Who does that??? Heart He is a very sweet man! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Do Marla’s 2 packs of tank tops ever go on sale? I’m love some of them but they always seem to be full price.

Evine sent me a 15% off $75 coupon good until the end of the month and I’m tempted to see if I can find that much I want to buy. I haven’t shopped there much for quite a while but recently got a cute pair of OSO embroidered jeans (nod to @Andreatoo) and an Indigo Thread Co bomber style jacket so maybe I should see what else they have...

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 

Check the program guide from this morning and see what was on Wake Up In Style. Lots of cute things today

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@willdob3 

Check the program guide from this morning and see what was on Wake Up In Style. Lots of cute things today

@Andreatoo 

Thanks - good idea!