Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Free shipping day on everything at H! Good time to pick up those clearance items on your wish list!

A new balloon dress....and a seagrass option Heart

MarlaWynne Jersey Balloon Dress
655-838
MarlaWynne Jersey Balloon Dress

I got some Fitflops...they were on sale as well...! Finally we get free shipping...its been a while!Woman Happy I love this dress too...very cute!!!!!!! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I skipped Marla's Anniversary visit but I know I will pick up some of the pieces from her new collection.

However, I did an impulse purchase over the weekend....from Lisa Rinna new collection.  Grabbed this top in rose tan before it sold out. Waiting for delivery. I think it will look fab styled with Marla's rose gold ball necklace Heart

A308836
Lisa Rinna Collection Cross Over V-Neck Blouse

a308836.jpg

Really wanted this one too in taupe, but it sold out so quickly in smaller sizes.

marlawynne-36-snake-chain-ball-necklace-d-2018083110531611-491162_7KN.jpg

Really wanted this one too in taupe, but it sold out so quickly in smaller sizes. Check out the video, no wonder it sold out!

A353581
Lisa Rinna Collection Round-Neck Batwing Top

a353581.jpg

@Chi-town girl  I really liked that batwing top, too. It did sell out fast! Thee blouse also looked really nice on LR, but I thought it was a little expensive. I know that sounds funny considering I've been purchasing so many MW items lately, but Marla's quality is really a cut above the rest. 

@emmysmom  Took advantage of free shipping day and ordered a couple Marla Wynne jewelry pieces I've been wanting. I haven't seen the necklace on sale before, so I decided to finally buy it:

marlawynne-square-bangle-bracelet.jpg

This bracelet seems versatile in the smoky taupe.

marlawynne-36-34-abstract-circle-drop-necklace.jpg

I used to wear more silver jewelry and but am now reaching for the goldtone or gold more often.

I also picked up her 2-pack tanks in the new monument and rouge. 

Honored Contributor

More new Marla items are posted. Colleen's Thur night show will have a live audience.

MarlaWynne Semi Sheer Yarn-Draped Cardigan
655-864

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I believe celadon is a new color

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Pleated Slouch Pant
655-836
MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Pleated Slouch Pant

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Duster with High Slits
655-842
MarlaWynne Duster with High Slits

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Knit Denim Straight Leg Cropped Pant
655-861
MarlaWynne Knit Denim Straight Leg Cropped Pant

Honored Contributor

This is the Antthony TS. $54, free shipping + petite option, if you buy it in the next 30 minutes.  I bet Antthony has special outfits for his Anniversary shows! If you like H fashions - there are a bunch of fashion shows tnrw - enjoy!

Antthony "Electric Color" 2-pack Dresses
657-687
Antthony "Electric Color" 2-pack Dresses

Trusted Contributor

@pinkmochi    

Re: Marla’s rose gold color ball necklace.  I own it!  I also own the silver and love it.  However, I’ve never worn the gold. Got it out of my closet yesterday and the gold ball has many marks.  I had it hanging with other Marla necklaces which are all cords except for the silver chain.  The chain is discolored also in a 3 inch spot. I am so disappointed.  I attempted to remove discoloring to no avail.

My silver ball necklace still looks perfect. Have received compliments.  

Buyer beware.   

Trusted Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@pinkmochi    

Re: Marla’s rose gold color ball necklace.  I own it!  I also own the silver and love it.  However, I’ve never worn the gold. Got it out of my closet yesterday and the gold ball has many marks.  I had it hanging with other Marla necklaces which are all cords except for the silver chain.  The chain is discolored also in a 3 inch spot. I am so disappointed.  I attempted to remove discoloring to no avail.

My silver ball necklace still looks perfect. Have received compliments.  

Buyer beware.   

@Dawnie  I didn't buy the ball necklace, but her pieces probably have similar coating. We'll see how it is. I'll wear it within the 30-day return period just in case. Thanks for the heads up!