Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Pecky @willdob3 @pinkmochi @Roni18 @emmysmom @Dawnie & all-

is it Friday!?! Lol I'm ready for the weekend

G's TS jumpsuit is posted and it's adorable. Item 649-943 $48. Print and solid options. And 3 inseams!  I like the solid black for optional dressy events.

will post photos later

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I really like the baked clay.  

G by Giuliana Knit Jumpsuit

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  -  thinking of the black + one of the prints. Look forward to seeing how they style it. Perfect canvas for jewelry and a 3rd piece/topper. The new cascading jacket is a nice topper for it

glad they are offering inseams for petite and tall gals as they should for all fashion TS

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky  - G is on now with Amy on Beauty Report wearing the Baked Clay jumpsuit.  I like her addition of the obi belt, she looks great!

Exclusive! G by Giuliana Knit Jumpsuit
649-943

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The navy looks sharp but I will get more wear with black. I also like the olive floral

Honored Contributor

I think this might be a special kit for the beauty event tmrw $60

New! Elizabeth Arden Blockbuster Color Makeup Set with Carry Case
668-475
Elizabeth Arden Blockbuster Color Makeup Set with Carry Case
What It IsA colossal collection of Elizabeth Arden's signature colors; a curated makeup set designed to help you achieve a beautiful finish all in a stylish red case.

What You Get
  • .25 oz. Blush/Highlighter Compact - Romantic Rose - Sunblush & Sunbeam
  • .21 fl. oz. Lip Gloss - Precious Petal
  • .21 fl. oz. Lip Gloss - Iridescent Mauve
  • .3 oz. Lipstick - Rouge a Levres
  • .3 oz. Lipstick - Wildberry
  • .3 oz. Lipstick - Smoky Plum
  • .3 oz. Lipstick - Red Door Red
  • .22 oz. Glam Palette - 7 colors
  • .22 oz. Shadow Palette - 7 colors
  • .22 oz. Eye Palette - Bone
  • .22 oz. Eye Palette - Spotlight
  • .0387 oz. Eye Pencil - Black
  • .3 oz. Grand Entrance Mascara - Gem Black
  • .25 oz. Highlighter
  • Red Carry Case

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  I also really like this color. I'm going to wait for the presentation. I'm glad that she finally has petites, which she doesn't have much. I might get this one, but worried about the logistics when going to the bathroom. I have a black jumpsuit similar to this but don't wear it much. If you belt it, it makes it that much more difficult, you know? Jumpsuits look great, though. Woman Tongue

I just ordered this MW dress that's only $25 on clearance! I've been eyeing it for awhile, but it's finally at the price where it's okay if it doesn't work out for me:

marlawynne-matte-jersey-dress.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good buy on that Marla dress @pinkmochi . I had 40+ alerts tonight - they slashed pricing on a number of fashion items

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  I also really like this color. I'm going to wait for the presentation. I'm glad that she finally has petites, which she doesn't have much. I might get this one, but worried about the logistics when going to the bathroom. I have a black jumpsuit similar to this but don't wear it much. If you belt it, it makes it that much more difficult, you know? Jumpsuits look great, though. Woman Tongue

I just ordered this MW dress that's only $25 on clearance! I've been eyeing it for awhile, but it's finally at the price where it's okay if it doesn't work out for me:

@pinkmochiI really like the dress.  I may need one of those!  I love jumpsuits too. I have two GILI jumpsuits the black palm and solid black.  I wear them with a belt and you are right it is a pain taking off the belt when you need to.  Without the belt it's not that bad.  I am thrilled that G has petites now too.  

@Chi-town girl  I am loving the olive floral too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I just ordered this dress...thanks to you...I had some SK so it was $20 total...also got another $20 PA on some Iman items! So...check your items! This made my day! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West