Trusted Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl  Yes, I did buy the Laurie Felt TSV because you all say such good things about her jeans. I read the reviews, and many of them said to size down. I sized down one size, and they fit well. I run (well, jog Woman Tongue), and my calves aren't as thin as Amy's. The jeans are a little tight in the calves, but they relax a little after wearing them a couple hours. The vintage wash is cool and different. Lately, the Iman 360 skinny jeans (denim, not the other colors) are the ones I'm wearing the most. They're comfortable, look good everywhere, don't bag anywhere, and on clearance for $25. 

Trying to decide if I need the Zodica perfume refill since it's free shipping day, but I'll probably wait until the next free shipping day to buy. Hope you're having a good weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I like that one!  Pretty! 

I wore my pink unstructured shirt today over a pink/gray flowered Iman tank.  It was about 80 here today and that was perfect for the weather.  Got a compliment too!

@Roni18 - I don't have any of her unstructured shirts but I will get one, maybe one of the new layered. Love pink and gray styled together. 

I DVR'd the shows but haven't watched yet. Did anyone shop this event?

@Chi-town girl  I wasn't planning on shopping the event, but I ended up getting this top in olive gray:

wynnelayers-easy-fit-jersey-pullover.jpg

After I ordered it, I realized it's the same shirt that I was so excited about getting in black, but this one has a v-neck. I know I'll love it! Woman LOL Also at a better price than the other one is currently. I was able to snag the other one before the price went up. 

Most of the items I have from MW are the Olive gray..love the latte and the camel colors with it too. They're all neutral colors...I never get tired of it..! Woman Happy

@emmysmom  That's good to hear! I don't have anything in olive gray yet and am looking forward to trying the color. I actually ordered another of this top in canvas because it'll look nice with the lilac gray TS pants. I just love her color palette. 

@Chi-town girl I had to exchange the Martha Stewart TSV jeans for a larger size. The black jeans have a bad smell. Looking at the reviews, many people have mentioned that the smell doesn't go away after washihg the jeans. (I just got my exchange yesterday!) I think I have to go up another size, which is nuts. Sizing is way off on these. I think I'm going to return them instead of exchanging because of the fit and smell. The Iman jeans that are on clearance fit much, much better than these. Too bad since I like last year's embroidered jeans TSV and was expecting more.

@pinkmochi - always appreciate your reviews! Too bad about the Martha jeans. Did you also buy the Laurie Felt TSV jeans!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

I had some of Martha's pants in the cart..read the reviews and changed my mind..I'm an animal lover and I see she still sells real fur..(being an animal activist)...she lost my respect~Cat Frustrated 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Marla has a few new items up.  I like this pleated dress.  She also has a matching duster. marlawynne-pleated-knit-dress-d-2019040807113169~655546_0BC.jpg

Also, new jackets and matching tanks:

marlawynne-printed-wide-sleeves-cardigan-d-2019040807113909~655663_FLX.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Marla has a few new items up.  I like this pleated dress.  She also has a matching duster. marlawynne-pleated-knit-dress-d-2019040807113169~655546_0BC.jpg

@Roni18  I love that new topper. I hearted it already. Smiley Happy

I also love everything I bought from MW's visit. That new top in olive gray and canvas are soooo soft and comfy. They're stylish and not your average t-shirt.

wynnelayers-easy-fit-jersey-pullover.jpg

The necklace looks great with the tops. I'm not sure what to do with such a long tie in the back. It goes down my back, and I don't know if people usually tuck it into their shirt or wear a topper over it or what. Woman Tongue

marlawynne-black-open-link-and-metal-station.jpg

I also ordered this cardigan I had been eyeing for awhile. It looks very expensive, even though I got it on clearance. It'll be perfect when I need something nice to wear over a dress, or I can wear it over palazzo pants or even skinny jeans. Great purchase!

marlawynne-draped-sweater-knit-cardigan.jpg

I think I included these images in another post, but it's easier to know what I'm talking about if I just include them here. Smiley Happy

I bought the sunglass TSV this week on the free shipping day. So glad that I did! I'm Japanese, so I don't have much of a bridge. I have expensive Asian fit sunglasses made for people like me. Glasses and sunglasses often sit on my cheeks, or my eyelashes touch the glass. These have silicone nosepads, so they sit away from my cheeks and eyes and don't slide around. I love the matte silver with navy lenses - they look really sharp. I'm always wary of buying glasses before trying them on, but I hoped these would work since they have the nosepads. 

Have a fantastic weekend, Ladies!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18  - love the new printed kimono! I'm going to look at the new items. Waiting to see what will be Giuliana's TS item

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New from G

G by Giuliana Movie Premier Dress
650-060
G by Giuliana Movie Premier Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

G has a busy HSN schedule this week! Wed night her beauty line Fountain of Truth will premier on Beauty Report. She has the Thur TS launching after Beauty Report shows, several full hour shows on Thur plus The List shows with Colleen and special Thur night Beauty Report/CEW Awards shows. Colleen's shows are on earlier than usual. Anxious to see show items!!!

DG36925_021919_ComplexGrid_BS_FountainofTruth_ComingSoon.jpg

57204008_2416613665017651_2421821415561887744_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

G's TS is a jumpsuit. Haven't seen any photos yet but H is running a TV promo video of it. Looking forward to seeing the show items!

Honored Contributor

I’m really enjoying my Marla slacks; one is the last TS, I think and the other is her skinny pant with zippers. I love her unusual fabrics. Easy to care for & they look good all day. Nice for work.

@Chi-town girl  I like the packaging on G’s skincare. I’m looking forward to reviews. I am not buying much skincare oright now. I recently tossed well over half of what I had, some unopened. Old & expensive stuff that was set aside when I purchased the next best things. I’m pretty sure I’ll end up tossing more of what I have left; I’m not using most of it. What a sad waste of money.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18I love this duster and the pleated dress!! It is just gorgeous.