Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Roni18 wrote:

wynnelayers-button-front-unstructured-shirt-d-20190402080951293~649492_EHE.jpg

@Roni18  - love this shirt! 

There is also a new kimono

WynneLayers Novelty Fringe Box Kimono
652-381
WynneLayers Novelty Fringe Box Kimono

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I like that one!  Pretty! 

I wore my pink unstructured shirt today over a pink/gray flowered Iman tank.  It was about 80 here today and that was perfect for the weather.  Got a compliment too!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I wore my pink unstructured shirt today over a pink/gray flowered Iman tank.  It was about 80 here today and that was perfect for the weather.  Got a compliment too!

@Roni18 - I don't have any of her unstructured shirts but I will get one, maybe one of the new layered. Love pink and gray styled together. 

I DVR'd the shows but haven't watched yet. Did anyone shop this event?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Greetings, all!  I ordered Marla’s last TS pant in canvas (my first FlatterFit) and the mandarin stripe tank to go with the Mandarin jacket I ordered previously.  Dynamite outfit!  Just ordered the mandarin stripe cardigan and have a waitlist order for the knit pull-on skirt in canvas.  Her items are so well made!

I must say that I’m finding more fashion inspiration on HSN than the Q lately.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 - I don't have any of her unstructured shirts but I will get one, maybe one of the new layered. Love pink and gray styled together. 

@Chi-town girl  I wasn't planning on shopping the event, but I ended up getting this top in olive gray:

wynnelayers-easy-fit-jersey-pullover.jpg

After I ordered it, I realized it's the same shirt that I was so excited about getting in black, but this one has a v-neck. I know I'll love it! Woman LOL Also at a better price than the other one is currently. I was able to snag the other one before the price went up. 

Honored Contributor

I just watched the 1st 2 shows that was all about the Layers collection. Wow, love the unstructured shirt and the new kimono, stunning! I also want more of her crepe pieces. 2 more hours of Marla still to watch but I'm going to watch the Vince Camuto TS launch show

@pinkmochi  - love Marla's olive gray tone. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I wasn't planning on shopping the event, but I ended up getting this top in olive gray:

After I ordered it, I realized it's the same shirt that I was so excited about getting in black, but this one has a v-neck. I know I'll love it! Woman LOL Also at a better price than the other one is currently. I was able to snag the other one before the price went up. 

Most of the items I have from MW are the Olive gray..love the latte and the camel colors with it too. They're all neutral colors...I never get tired of it..! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I didn't order anything this time around.  I would like to eventually get a couple of those unstructured shirts in the new designs.  

Trusted Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Most of the items I have from MW are the Olive gray..love the latte and the camel colors with it too. They're all neutral colors...I never get tired of it..! Woman Happy

@emmysmom  That's good to hear! I don't have anything in olive gray yet and am looking forward to trying the color. I actually ordered another of this top in canvas because it'll look nice with the lilac gray TS pants. I just love her color palette. 

@Chi-town girl I had to exchange the Martha Stewart TSV jeans for a larger size. The black jeans have a bad smell. Looking at the reviews, many people have mentioned that the smell doesn't go away after washihg the jeans. (I just got my exchange yesterday!) I think I have to go up another size, which is nuts. Sizing is way off on these. I think I'm going to return them instead of exchanging because of the fit and smell. The Iman jeans that are on clearance fit much, much better than these. Too bad since I like last year's embroidered jeans TSV and was expecting more.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom  That's good to hear! I don't have anything in olive gray yet and am looking forward to trying the color. I actually ordered another of this top in canvas because it'll look nice with the lilac gray TS pants. I just love her color palette. 

@Chi-town girl I had to exchange the Martha Stewart TSV jeans for a larger size. The black jeans have a bad smell. Looking at the reviews, many people have mentioned that the smell doesn't go away after washihg the jeans. (I just got my exchange yesterday!) I think I have to go up another size, which is nuts. Sizing is way off on these. I think I'm going to return them instead of exchanging because of the fit and smell. The Iman jeans that are on clearance fit much, much better than these. Too bad since I like last year's embroidered jeans TSV and was expecting more.

@pinkmochi - always appreciate your reviews! Too bad about the Martha jeans. Did you also buy the Laurie Felt TSV jeans!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!