Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

G by Giuliana Photo-Print Pleated Skirt
651-255

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

651-255

Very cute!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

651-255

@Chi-town girl  Is that the Amalfi Coast? It's cute, but I don't think I would be able to wear it much since it's such a statement piece. 

I did order the Laurie Felt TSV in the vintage wash. I ordered the petite length and sized down one size. I'm curious how they fit. So far, the reviews say they bag out at the knees, so we'll see. The Giuliana boyfriend jeans also bag in the butt after awhile, so I don't know what people expect from jeans in that construction. They aren't the same material as the silky denim, so I would expect them to loosen up a bit during the day. I'll let you know how they fit.

I've tried Giuliana's jeans, and they don't really work for me. She doesn't have petite sizes, and I don't like paying that much for clothes that don't fit when there are other options. I can't wait for Iman to come back! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  -  no surprise to see the comments about Laurie's jeans. I don't like baggie or loose style jeans but I think they look great on others. Nice to see a variety of styles but even better to know what works best on my/yourself. I understand about being selective and I won't pay for alterations unless it's a special item.

I'm a little concerned about reviews for G's new jeans, they are not overly favorable. Will guage it myself since I like a couple of her new white jeans and will order at least 1. Interested to see Iman's relaunch bc I bet the same design team as for G will be working with Iman. I think Iman will relaunch with Fall collecfion so we probably won't see her until mid to late Summer.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Not sure that I like those really big pockets on the G jeans.  The skirt is very pretty but would certainly drag the ground on me!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Not sure that I like those really big pockets on the G jeans.  The skirt is very pretty but would certainly drag the ground on me!

The skirt is $$$$$$$$, too bad its cute...but it would be too long for me too~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I was trying to post photos but having trouble tonight.  Marla has a few new Layers pieces up.  I like the new unstructured shirts- they have them in patterns and stripes.  

Respected Contributor

wynnelayers-button-front-unstructured-shirt-d-20190402080946603~649492_606.jpg

Respected Contributor

wynnelayers-button-front-unstructured-shirt-d-20190402080951293~649492_EHE.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18  - I don't like those large pocket designs on the G jeans. Curious to know what will be her April TS

The photo skirt is gorgeous! There is also a photo/canvas tote offered in 3 different images $50. This one is "boat"

G by Giuliana Printed Canvas Tote
650-973
G by Giuliana Printed Canvas Tote