Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom @Roni18 

Hey Girlies!  Long time no see. I've been caught up in work travel plus a couple of big projects so have not been shopping much at all.  I do have one rather boring but needed purchase to report:  3 pairs of flatterfits in black (work horse in my wardrobe), white (I could not find when I needed them last spring/summer) and caramel (a color I do not have).  They are now packaging for shipment. I wish I could have waited for a better price but the black and white were 'must haves' for me so I didn't want to risk a sell out in my size. Hope you all are well! Heart

@islandgrrl  - nice to see you! Too bad there wasn't at least free shipping or a coupon for you. But I understand about needing those basic pants! 

We usually post updates here about special prices,  coupons, free ship so check when you can. Good luck with your projects and safe travels Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

One thought I had on the Flatterfits was to keep checking over the next 30 days and appeal to customer service if the price comes down in that period.  Fingers crossed that I'll get a little bit of a price break!  If not, given how much wear I get out of the black and white, I really can't complain on the price.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom @Roni18 

Hey Girlies!  Long time no see. I've been caught up in work travel plus a couple of big projects so have not been shopping much at all.  I do have one rather boring but needed purchase to report:  3 pairs of flatterfits in black (work horse in my wardrobe), white (I could not find when I needed them last spring/summer) and caramel (a color I do not have).  They are now packaging for shipment. I wish I could have waited for a better price but the black and white were 'must haves' for me so I didn't want to risk a sell out in my size. Hope you all are well! Heart

@islandgrrl  - nice to see you! Too bad there wasn't at least free shipping or a coupon for you. But I understand about needing those basic pants! 

We usually post updates here about special prices,  coupons, free ship so check when you can. Good luck with your projects and safe travels Heart

You'll love the caramel color!!!!!...I have the white in the flatterfit too. I own the black in the ponte.  Great basic colors! I've had them several years now and they still look new! Good investment! Nice to see you again! Hope you're well too! Woman HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

One thought I had on the Flatterfits was to keep checking over the next 30 days and appeal to customer service if the price comes down in that period.  Fingers crossed that I'll get a little bit of a price break!  If not, given how much wear I get out of the black and white, I really can't complain on the price.

@islandgrrl  - I also have the pants tagged so I will keep an eye for price reduction. 

Marla's next visit/shows is Thurs Mar 21st and she has the TS - reorder of the mixed media cardi

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

No Giuliana shows today, next visit in March,

Patricia Nash has the TS next Sat Feb 23. 

New handbags are posted. Love the new Fresco Bouquet print

New! Patricia Nash Angela Leather Fresco Bouquet Satchel
650-659
Patricia Nash Angela Leather Fresco Bouquet Satchel

patricia-nash-paola-leather-frame-wallet-with-rfid-prot-d-20190214092414093-648920_SX0.jpg

patricia-nash-fresco-bouquet-printed-scarf-d-201902140924112-648931_SX0.jpg

Heart LOVE Heart this new print.  The TS is a tote & posted for presale - one option is this print. 

Patricia Nash Solero Leather Tote
648-917
Patricia Nash Solero Leather Tote

Honored Contributor

50089351_1938411662922684_6027214652578988032_o.jpg

52115567_2001071999989983_5748334609209229312_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

I will DVR the Nash shows to review the jewelry but unless I get a coupon, I won't be shopping this visit. Might get the bouquet scarf. Also like these leather cuffs

Patricia Nash Double Wrap Leather Cuff Bracelet
653-214
Patricia Nash Double Wrap Leather Cuff Bracelet
Patricia Nash Single Wrap Leather Cuff Bracelet
653-215
Patricia Nash Single Wrap Leather Cuff Bracelet

Respected Contributor

@emmysmom 

Hey Em~

Do you own the caramel in the flatterfits?  I thought it looked warm and versatile. And I agree with you completely— they really hold up even with lots of wear. You can’t complain about the quality!

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@emmysmom 

Hey Em~

Do you own the caramel in the flatterfits?  I thought it looked warm and versatile. And I agree with you completely— they really hold up even with lots of wear. You can’t complain about the quality!

Ahh...when you call me Em!...that was my baby..my minpin! I miss her so much..thanks for making my day!Heart Yes, my caramel pants are flatterfit...I love them too..(I need to lose a few pounds)...this long cold weather has me eating more....lol! Woman WinkHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom 

I am smiling at your 'lose a few pounds' comment. I just ate an apple when I wanted a cookie. My annual check up is in April so I need to lose the winter fat or risk getting 'the look' from my doc. Plus I want to be ready spring and summer. Cat Tongue