Trusted Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl Yes, I bought the bateau top in black. I need to buy some of Marla's necklaces now that I know this top looks better with longer necklaces. I have my eye on one, but I'm waiting for a coupon. I think I need this top in red, too!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi - I forgot to post that Marla was very excited about the bateau top that you love. During the presentation she said she was hoping for a good response/sellout so it can be reordered.  

Plus she plans to offer it in other necklines - vneck and turtleneck.  I think it could be a well received TS. Near the end of the show Marla said the top was essentially sold out and is being reordered! 

WynneLayers Boxy Bateau Neck Top
633-849
WynneLayers Boxy Bateau Neck Top

@Chi-town girl I haven't received it yet, but if I like it as much as I think I will, I'd buy it in several colors as a TS! I missed that part about it being reordered. It sold out pretty fast!

I wore this top last night with a red Iris Apfel link necklace last night to a fondue party. I wore a tank underneath since it shows your skin when you lift up your arms. I don't think you can wear it on its own, unless it's summer, and it's okay to show a little skin. It doesn't show anything obscene, just your side! Woman Tongue When I first tried it on, I thought it was too oversized, but when I would put on different longer necklaces, it helped with the proportions. I like that it's different and the fabric is very comfortable and soft. I hope she makes this a TS someday in more colors!

I'm going to pass on her upcoming TS, too. I think that style looks great on Marla because she's bigger busted, but I am not. It would look too oversized and not proportionate on me, I think. But that means I can spend money on other Marla pieces instead. Woman Wink

@pinkmochi TY for your reviewHeart I definitely want the bateau top and am glad it's been reordered.  

Yum....love fondue.  I need to pull out my fondue pots and host a party. One for cheese/appetizer,  one for oil/meats/veggies,  and a third for chocolate/dessert.  It's alot of prep work but soooo delish and a fun party theme

The upcoming Marla March TS is a reorder of the mixed media cardi. I bought it in the gorgeous seamist color that coordinates well with her seagrass items

I thought you posted that you bought it in black?

WynneLayers Mixed Media Chiffon Cardigan
602-385
WynneLayers Mixed Media Chiffon Cardigan

I will be interested in what new colors she has in this.  Of course, I bought enough colors in the last one that it should last me forever!  I did find that I needed to go down to the medium size to get a good fit for me.

I noticed that she has another similar cardigan up now that features different sleeves.  A lot of people did not like the sleeves on the original because they are tighter on the lower arms.  This one might be a good option.  Four colors are available now.  Price is at $60 which should go down. wynnelayers-mixed-media-open-cardigan-d-20190128072640377~634113_EEY.jpg

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi - I'm glad Marla's Mom pushed her to offer red. Would like to see more vibrant colors esp in the tops.  

@Roni18 - TY for posting the new cardi with modified sleeves. Marla said she is revising designs for reorders based on customer requests. She added length to the recent TS jacket and now offers a longer length in the crepe (St John) pants - they are called full length.

I wish she would modify the strap on the twofer tanks - slightly wider for better bra strap coverage! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

No Giuliana shows today, next visit in March,

Patricia Nash has the TS next Sat Feb 23. 

New handbags are posted. Love the new Fresco Bouquet print

New! Patricia Nash Angela Leather Fresco Bouquet Satchel
650-659
Patricia Nash Angela Leather Fresco Bouquet Satchel

patricia-nash-paola-leather-frame-wallet-with-rfid-prot-d-20190214092414093-648920_SX0.jpg

patricia-nash-fresco-bouquet-printed-scarf-d-201902140924112-648931_SX0.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New! Patricia Nash Mozia Floral Deboss Leather Tote
650-886
Patricia Nash Mozia Floral Deboss Leather Tote

Honored Contributor

I just popped in to see any Giuliana specials - hope everyone is having a great weekend Heart

Patricia now has jewelry items posted at HSN. I like some of the necklaces

New! Patricia Nash 20" Stone Lock-and-Key Drop Necklace
653-178
Patricia Nash 20" Stone Lock-and-Key Drop Necklace

New! Patricia Nash 18" World Coin Single-Row Y-Drop Necklace
653-177
Patricia Nash 18" World Coin Single-Row Y-Drop Necklace
New! Patricia Nash 28" Leather Charm Pendant Necklace
653-192
Patricia Nash 28" Leather Charm Pendant Necklace

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone buy anything on Q's free shipping day? I looked for something to purchase but decided against it. If HSN had offered free shipping, I would've bought for sure. There are some shoes at Q that I'm interested in, but I keep having to return them because of sizing issues, and I hate the try-on fee. I think I'm also saving my spending money for Marla's visit. I'm hoping she has some good pricing.

This doesn't have anything to do with fashion, but I ordered the Korres TS today. My mom had a full-body rash from a clinical trial drug, and her skin is now very rough and sometimes itchy. Hoping the elixir and body cream will help! I like their body gels. A little goes a long way, and my skin doesn't feel tight after I shower. 

I wish there were more fashion shows this holiday weekend instead of computers and mixers and vacuum cleaners! Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

Did anyone buy anything on Q's free shipping day? I looked for something to purchase but decided against it. If HSN had offered free shipping, I would've bought for sure. There are some shoes at Q that I'm interested in, but I keep having to return them because of sizing issues, and I hate the try-on fee. I think I'm also saving my spending money for Marla's visit. I'm hoping she has some good pricing.

This doesn't have anything to do with fashion, but I ordered the Korres TS today. My mom had a full-body rash from a clinical trial drug, and her skin is now very rough and sometimes itchy. Hoping the elixir and body cream will help! I like their body gels. A little goes a long way, and my skin doesn't feel tight after I shower. 

I wish there were more fashion shows this holiday weekend instead of computers and mixers and vacuum cleaners! Woman Tongue

@pinkmochi  - no shopping this weekend, except coincidentally a Korres purchase!  I am enjoying my winter wardrobe, not yet ready to buy spring/summer fashions. 

I  bought the trio of full sized body butters in their awesome Jasmine. I'm not a fan of strong floral scents - I was very impressed with Korres Jasmine body butter when I tried it a couple years ago, have wanted a reorder. The trio price today was in essence buy 1 get 3. 

I've also ordered/used the olive oil body products in the blossom scent and love it. Hope your Mom loves the TS Heart 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

I purchased an Isaac Mizrahi peplum top...(I love his modal fabrics!)...love to watch him too. I ordered another color earlier and should get it tomorrow. No shipping today..Presidents day! Its hard to be patient! I ordered Diane Gilman's one day only..another top..lol...last week. Should be good to go with tops now! I have plenty of pants! Sorry about your mom...I've had reactions to medications too..its the worst! Woman Sad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom @Roni18 

Hey Girlies!  Long time no see. I've been caught up in work travel plus a couple of big projects so have not been shopping much at all.  I do have one rather boring but needed purchase to report:  3 pairs of flatterfits in black (work horse in my wardrobe), white (I could not find when I needed them last spring/summer) and caramel (a color I do not have).  They are now packaging for shipment. I wish I could have waited for a better price but the black and white were 'must haves' for me so I didn't want to risk a sell out in my size. Hope you all are well! Heart