Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New square neck topper in 5 colors Heart

WynneLayers Oversized Square Neck Popover Top
633-833
WynneLayers Oversized Square Neck Popover Top

@Chi-town girl I love this necklace and have it hearted. Maybe I'll wait for a coupon... 

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi@Chi-town girl@emmysmom@willdob3

I saw those good deals on Marla items this weekend but either it was something I already had or didn't want so I didn't shop.   I have tagged some items to watch for further clearance though. 

@Chi-town girl  I love both of the handbags you got.  Dillard's does have some awesome handbag deals sometimes.  Both of those would have been hard to pass up!

Today might be the coldest day we've had here in a long time.  Got groceries yesterday and off today so I don't plan to go out.  Going to try to pull together some outfits later.  I need to pull out my dusters and start wearing them so I get some use from them!  That is one reason (besides finances) that I am trying to cut back on shopping.  I just have too many clothes/bags that I have not been making good use of.

Update on my health- I am feeling better but not back to normal yet.  It does seem like I have gotten my appetite back and a little more energy over the past week so that is a good sign.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I saw those good deals on Marla items this weekend but either it was something I already had or didn't want so I didn't shop.   I have tagged some items to watch for further clearance though. 

@Chi-town girl  I love both of the handbags you got.  Dillard's does have some awesome handbag deals sometimes.  Both of those would have been hard to pass up!

Today might be the coldest day we've had here in a long time.  Got groceries yesterday and off today so I don't plan to go out.  Going to try to pull together some outfits later.  I need to pull out my dusters and start wearing them so I get some use from them!  That is one reason (besides finances) that I am trying to cut back on shopping.  I just have too many clothes/bags that I have not been making good use of.

Update on my health- I am feeling better but not back to normal yet.  It does seem like I have gotten my appetite back and a little more energy over the past week so that is a good sign.  

Roni..I ordered 632-021...Slinky faux leather trench...and thought about you! Its $19 and change..5 flex! I got the navy. Been wanting it for a while...its almost gone now. But  thought it would be a great spring, summer and fall coat...its also the perfect length. I know you order alot of Slinky...I haven't for a long time. I got 2 other purchases that were under $20...thats my clearance purchases. Nothing in MW...I have so much now. Want to start 2019 off right...! Glad to hear you're feeling BETTER....I didn't know you were under the weather!!! Let's hope 2019 will be a great year! I have to say I was upset the KC Chief's lost last night...we were so hoping to make it to the Super Bowl! Maybe next year...take care!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 - prepping weekly outfits is helping me to cycle my closet and armoire. Wearing freshly styled outfits and better use of accessories. I'm glad you are feeling better!!! Look forward to an evening of fashion shows - 1st Q then Colleen/H for her jacket TS and fashion clearance 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Roni..I ordered 632-021...Slinky faux leather trench...and thought about you! Its $19 and change..5 flex! I got the navy. Been wanting it for a while...its almost gone now. But  thought it would be a great spring, summer and fall coat...its also the perfect length. I know you order alot of Slinky...I haven't for a long time. I got 2 other purchases that were under $20...thats my clearance purchases. Nothing in MW...I have so much now. Want to start 2019 off right...! Glad to hear you're feeling BETTER....I didn't know you were under the weather!!! Let's hope 2019 will be a great year! I have to say I was upset the KC Chief's lost last night...we were so hoping to make it to the Super Bowl! Maybe next year...take care!! Heart

@emmysmom - we were bummed about KC losing. Wanted to see KC & Rams Super Bowl. Now we want to see Rams win SB.

Will check in later to see what H posts for Colleens show and fashion clearance. I'm also stalking for Giuliana's new collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom - we were bummed about KC losing. Wanted to see KC & Rams Super Bowl. Now we want to see Rams win SB.

Will check in later to see what H posts for Colleens show and fashion clearance. I'm also stalking for Giuliana's new collection

Yes! I want to see the Ram's win as well!!!! Lmk what you find out about Colleen..will be watching tonight to see the price of her jacket...you KNOW it won't be clearance priced...lol!  Can't wait to see what G has in her new collection..! Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 - prepping weekly outfits is helping me to cycle my closet and armoire. Wearing freshly styled outfits and better use of accessories. I'm glad you are feeling better!!! Look forward to an evening of fashion shows - 1st Q then Colleen/H for her jacket TS and fashion clearance 

Colleen's jacket  638-980...$69.99!!!!!!!!!!! The flowers are embroidered too, great value!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

U@emmysmom and all - 

Which color do you like? Colleen has already shown us the turquoise and everglade.

5 colors: 

Color Choices:Black, Everglade, Navy, Terracotta or Dusty Turquoise

A closer look  the embroidery detail

Colleen Lopez Embroidered Faux Leather Jacket

Honored Contributor

A reorder of the sharp mesh leaf jacket in new colors plus basic black and cream. I prefer this jacket and the weave jacket over thr new floral embroidery

Colleen Lopez Modern Mesh Faux Leather Leaf Jacket
612-220

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A reorder of the sharp mesh leaf jacket in new colors plus basic black and cream. I prefer this jacket and the weave jacket over thr new floral embroidery

612-220

I SO love this!Heart

-- Mae West