Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 @emmysmom - I have IMAN jeans, but not this one that is on special tonight.  Price is excellent - hope you love them.

The Yummie tank TS is also excellent,  nice color options and very good pricing!!!

Next Tues is the Fashion Clearance day and Colleens new jacket TS!

I'll be watching!!! Thanks for the heads up about the Iman jeans...can't wait to get them! Heart

Is Iman leaving HSN???

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 @emmysmom - I have IMAN jeans, but not this one that is on special tonight.  Price is excellent - hope you love them.

The Yummie tank TS is also excellent,  nice color options and very good pricing!!!

I'll be watching!!! Thanks for the heads up about the Iman jeans...can't wait to get them! Heart

Is Iman leaving HSN???

@emmysmom . I don't think I will shop on Tues unless there is something on clearance from my wish list. I wanna see Giuliana's new collection!!!! Have a fabulous weekend xoxo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Is Iman leaving HSN???

@emmysmom . I don't think I will shop on Tues unless there is something on clearance from my wish list. I wanna see Giuliana's new collection!!!! Have a fabulous weekend xoxo

There were MANY MW items for $9.95 at 4am....too bad they were already sold out in most sizes! Woman Sad 

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Is Iman leaving HSN???

There were MANY MW items for $9.95 at 4am....too bad they were already sold out in most sizes! Woman Sad 

@emmysmom - yes, I rec'd several alerts for the $10 items. This 4p set is still available in her fabulous leopard print in a number of sizes. Great value!

With Joy's departure,  I wonder how Iman's fashion line will be impacted. It was getting very repetitive.  Would like to see some new inspirations/designs.

IMAN Global Chic Luxe 4-piece Perfect Party Ensemble
579-000
IMAN Global Chic Luxe 4-piece Perfect Party Ensemble

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I finally watched the last show from Marla's visit last weekend from DVR. Love the duster and coordinating sleeveless tank. Did anyone purchase these pieces?  Would love a review on the fabric and sizing

MarlaWynne Ribbed Duster
631-319
MarlaWynne Ribbed Duster

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

I caught the second show yesterday.  Ordered the Spruce Poncho and the Black/Spruce Turtleneck.   The Spruce was so pretty on Marlo.   Love Marla's clothes. 

@LexaMom - Marlo looked so sharp! I bet she increased sales of the poncho. Love the spruce color. Please post a review

MarlaWynne Side-Tie Turtleneck Poncho
618-669
MarlaWynne Side-Tie Turtleneck Poncho

Honored Contributor

Info from Marla's last show from last weekend -

• Marla made an on air comment about reading our comments on 'QVC Community Forum'. She specifically mentioned our comments about her color palette.  Glad she takes the time to read our opinions, suggestions and requests!  
  • Marla will be back later in January and the spotlight will be on the layered collection. I'm interested to see the new cowl neck mixed media poncho. Always get inspired by her styling!
  • Her late Jan visit will also be on her birthdayHeart

Honored Contributor

New square neck topper in 5 colors Heart

WynneLayers Oversized Square Neck Popover Top
633-833
WynneLayers Oversized Square Neck Popover Top

Honored Contributor

Colleen posted another photo of her TS jacket...was hoping she would have worn a different color that we haven't seen yet! Im sure there is black. We know there is navy and turquoise. Wonder about other colors????

50340713_2441813165833647_986133141225734144_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Colleen posted another photo of her TS jacket...was hoping she would have worn a different color that we haven't seen yet! Im sure there is black. We know there is navy and turquoise. Wonder about other colors????

50340713_2441813165833647_986133141225734144_n.jpg

Looks like the flowers are printed on..! Very cute...wondering about the price????

-- Mae West