Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I have a new alert...IMAN'S jeans are on clearance for $20!

IMAN Perfect Fit 360 Premium Denim Trouser Jean
617-342

Chi...do you have these jeans???? Very tempting...I would need a short..love the chambray!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I wear a Yummie smoothing tank almost daily. This is the TS on Thurs, launching tmrw night. $40 for a 3 pack is a decent price. I have a good supply of basic colors but might grab a new set with fashion color. Recommend that you size up from your usual b&m size.

Yummie 3-pack Seamless 2-Way Shaping Tank
630-824

Scoop neck, V-neck? Get both in one reversible tank. The knit-in shaping panel provides smoothing and control through the middle, while the top features soft knit for a flattering and comfortable fit. 

Color Choices:White/Black/Blush, Black/Skyway/Hush, Black/Almond/Thistle or Blue Indigo/White/Si

@Chi-town girl  I am going to give these a try.  And I am going to order the Iman Trouser jeans, too. Thank you for your posts!

Esteemed Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I wear a Yummie smoothing tank almost daily. This is the TS on Thurs, launching tmrw night. $40 for a 3 pack is a decent price. I have a good supply of basic colors but might grab a new set with fashion color. Recommend that you size up from your usual b&m size.

630-824

Scoop neck, V-neck? Get both in one reversible tank. The knit-in shaping panel provides smoothing and control through the middle, while the top features soft knit for a flattering and comfortable fit. 

Color Choices:White/Black/Blush, Black/Skyway/Hush, Black/Almond/Thistle or Blue Indigo/White/Si

@Chi-town girl  I am going to give these a try.  And I am going to order the Iman Trouser jeans, too. Thank you for your posts!

I just ordered Iman's trouser jeans in the chambray..Colleen's wearing them on The List...and I couldn't resist! 2 flex pays of $10! HeartWoman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 @emmysmom - I have IMAN jeans, but not this one that is on special tonight.  Price is excellent - hope you love them.

The Yummie tank TS is also excellent,  nice color options and very good pricing!!!

Next Tues is the Fashion Clearance day and Colleens new jacket TS!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Colleen Lopez Embellished Mesh Duster
638-335

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

617-342

@Chi-town girl

Her trouser jeans are too short or too long for me...but that is wearing a bit of a heel. I have been buying all these almost flat athleisure shoes and need some shorter jeans so I ordered the classic denim shade in short. I need a more casual work dress code to fit all these shoes in! 

I also got a pair of Martha Stewart jeans a while back. I think they are ankle pants but I got average so they are a wee bit longer on my legs. They have laces at the ankles & that is a bit different for me. Surprised -sort of - to find they are good quality and good fit. I find myself watching in case something else of hers pops up on sale. 

The Yummie tanks are tempting but I’ve never tried tank like that that didn’t flatten my chest so I’ll wait & see if they show up at the outlet sometime. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Finally got a bit cold around here so I have broken out all of my Marla sweaters and rotating them in to my wardrobe this week!

Its been VERY cold here Roni...breaking out the sweaters here too!!!!! Woman Tongue

@Roni18 @emmysmom - yes, I've been wearing my sweaters and dusters. The lighter weight layers pieces are on hiatus for a couple of months.

I hearted all of the new Marla items for future consideration.  Prices have increased for all items Woman Frustrated I really want Giuliana to have a successful relaunch so I saved my January fashion budget for her return Heart EXCITED to see her new collection!!!!

Edited to add - I also decided to skip Marla's Jan visit bc I did some unplanned shopping at Dillards on New Year's Day. Even tho Dillard's sale prices were crazy good, I had not planned to buy 2 handbags, but when do we have the opportunity to buy a Rebecca Minkoff satchel for $60???? Regularly over $200. Also bought this cute reversible Camuto animal/black tote for $50.

RS_0100_XF18EBES90_BREE_LG_TOP_ZIP_SATCHEL_630_BORDEAUX_A_jpg_x1600.progressive.jpg

VC-FRAN-TOMXLPMX101.jpg

@Chi-town girl

Grest bags! Amazing deals! 

I have ave a beautiful RM tote that was a gift. It is so pretty but I don’t use it as often as I should. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - I hope they ordered a bunch of the Yummie tank TS.  If we can get them on clearance with free shipping,  I will stock up Woman Wink

Have you shopped the H outlet recently?  Make sure to give us details! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

No, I haven’t been to the Outlet in ages. I might go in a month or so. I haven’t been in the mood to go - it ends up taking up most of my day when I go. 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

617-342

@Chi-town girl

Her trouser jeans are too short or too long for me...but that is wearing a bit of a heel. I have been buying all these almost flat athleisure shoes and need some shorter jeans so I ordered the classic denim shade in short. I need a more casual work dress code to fit all these shoes in! 

I also got a pair of Martha Stewart jeans a while back. I think they are ankle pants but I got average so they are a wee bit longer on my legs. They have laces at the ankles & that is a bit different for me. Surprised -sort of - to find they are good quality and good fit. I find myself watching in case something else of hers pops up on sale. 

The Yummie tanks are tempting but I’ve never tried tank like that that didn’t flatten my chest so I’ll wait & see if they show up at the outlet sometime. 

@willdob3  I also have a pair of Martha Stewart jeans. And I am also surprised to find how much I like them (since the name Martha Stewart does not scream fashion forward to me). It feels great and fits great.  

I have several pairs of Iman jeans, and I like them, too.  I thought I'll try the trouser jeans to see how I like those, since it is a great price.