Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Roni18 wrote:

I didn't watch this weekend because I don't need to be tempted right now and I always cave when I watch Marla!!!  

I watched and I was good...I don't need anything and I'll wait for markdowns. What did she do to her foot???Anyone know??? She looked good...and I enjoyed the shows!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I wear a Yummie smoothing tank almost daily. This is the TS on Thurs, launching tmrw night. $40 for a 3 pack is a decent price. I have a good supply of basic colors but might grab a new set with fashion color. Recommend that you size up from your usual b&m size.

Yummie 3-pack Seamless 2-Way Shaping Tank
630-824

Scoop neck, V-neck? Get both in one reversible tank. The knit-in shaping panel provides smoothing and control through the middle, while the top features soft knit for a flattering and comfortable fit. 

Color Choices:White/Black/Blush, Black/Skyway/Hush, Black/Almond/Thistle or Blue Indigo/White/Silver

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Finally got a bit cold around here so I have broken out all of my Marla sweaters and rotating them in to my wardrobe this week!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Finally got a bit cold around here so I have broken out all of my Marla sweaters and rotating them in to my wardrobe this week!

Its been VERY cold here Roni...breaking out the sweaters here too!!!!! Woman Tongue

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Its been VERY cold here Roni...breaking out the sweaters here too!!!!! Woman Tongue

@Roni18 @emmysmom - yes, I've been wearing my sweaters and dusters. The lighter weight layers pieces are on hiatus for a couple of months.

I hearted all of the new Marla items for future consideration.  Prices have increased for all items Woman Frustrated I really want Giuliana to have a successful relaunch so I saved my January fashion budget for her return Heart EXCITED to see her new collection!!!!

Edited to add - I also decided to skip Marla's Jan visit bc I did some unplanned shopping at Dillards on New Year's Day. Even tho Dillard's sale prices were crazy good, I had not planned to buy 2 handbags, but when do we have the opportunity to buy a Rebecca Minkoff satchel for $60???? Regularly over $200. Also bought this cute reversible Camuto animal/black tote for $50.

RS_0100_XF18EBES90_BREE_LG_TOP_ZIP_SATCHEL_630_BORDEAUX_A_jpg_x1600.progressive.jpg

VC-FRAN-TOMXLPMX101.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

What do you think about Colleen's new anorak jacket?  $60, 4 colors

Colleen Lopez Lace-Up Detail Anorak Jacket
638-325

Honored Contributor

I have a new alert...IMAN'S jeans are on clearance for $20!

IMAN Perfect Fit 360 Premium Denim Trouser Jean
617-342

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 @emmysmom - yes, I've been wearing my sweaters and dusters. The lighter weight layers pieces are on hiatus for a couple of months.

I hearted all of the new Marla items for future consideration.  Prices have increased for all items Woman Frustrated I really want Giuliana to have a successful relaunch so I saved my January fashion budget for her return Heart EXCITED to see her new collection!!!!

Edited to add - I also decided to skip Marla's Jan visit bc I did some unplanned shopping at Dillards on Hew Year's Day. Even tho Dillard's sale prices were crazy good, I had not plannned to buy 2 handbags, but when do we have the opportunity to buy a Rebecca Minkoff satchel for $60???? Regularly over $200. Also bought this cute reversible Camuto animal/black tote for $50.

RS_0100_XF18EBES90_BREE_LG_TOP_ZIP_SATCHEL_630_BORDEAUX_A_jpg_x1600.progressive.jpg

VC-FRAN-TOMXLPMX101.jpg

Also looking forward to Guiliana's return! You got some lovely handbags at great prices!! Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I have a new alert...IMAN'S jeans are on clearance for $20!

617-342

OMG!...will take a look! Heart

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

What do you think about Colleen's new anorak jacket?  $60, 4 colors

638-325

@Chi-town girl  Colleen can pull any outfit off, but her pieces often have too much going on for me. I think those ribbons on the wrists would annoy me and get into my food. Woman Tongue