Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,487
Registered: ‎06-22-2010

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Roni18 wrote:

I didn't watch this weekend because I don't need to be tempted right now and I always cave when I watch Marla!!!  

 

 

 


I watched and I was good...I don't need anything and I'll wait for markdowns. What did she do to her foot???Anyone know??? She looked good...and I enjoyed the shows!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,004
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

I wear a Yummie smoothing tank almost daily. This is the TS on Thurs, launching tmrw night. $40 for a 3 pack is a decent price. I have a good supply of basic colors but might grab a new set with fashion color. Recommend that you size up from your usual b&m size.

 

 

Yummie 3-pack Seamless 2-Way Shaping Tank
630-824
Yummie 3-pack Seamless 2-Way Shaping Tank

 

Yummie 3-pack Seamless 2-Way Shaping Tank

 

Scoop neck, V-neck? Get both in one reversible tank. The knit-in shaping panel provides smoothing and control through the middle, while the top features soft knit for a flattering and comfortable fit. 

 

Color Choices:White/Black/Blush, Black/Skyway/Hush, Black/Almond/Thistle or Blue Indigo/White/Silver
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,533
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Finally got a bit cold around here so I have broken out all of my Marla sweaters and rotating them in to my wardrobe this week!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,487
Registered: ‎06-22-2010

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Roni18 wrote:

Finally got a bit cold around here so I have broken out all of my Marla sweaters and rotating them in to my wardrobe this week!


Its been VERY cold here Roni...breaking out the sweaters here too!!!!! Woman Tongue

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,004
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Finally got a bit cold around here so I have broken out all of my Marla sweaters and rotating them in to my wardrobe this week!


Its been VERY cold here Roni...breaking out the sweaters here too!!!!! Woman Tongue


@Roni18 @emmysmom - yes, I've been wearing my sweaters and dusters. The lighter weight layers pieces are on hiatus for a couple of months.

 

I hearted all of the new Marla items for future consideration.  Prices have increased for all items Woman Frustrated I really want Giuliana to have a successful relaunch so I saved my January fashion budget for her return Heart EXCITED to see her new collection!!!!

 

Edited to add - I also decided to skip Marla's Jan visit bc I did some unplanned shopping at Dillards on New Year's Day. Even tho Dillard's sale prices were crazy good, I had not planned to buy 2 handbags, but when do we have the opportunity to buy a Rebecca Minkoff satchel for $60???? Regularly over $200. Also bought this cute reversible Camuto animal/black tote for $50.

 

RS_0100_XF18EBES90_BREE_LG_TOP_ZIP_SATCHEL_630_BORDEAUX_A_jpg_x1600.progressive.jpg

 

VC-FRAN-TOMXLPMX101.jpg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,004
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

What do you think about Colleen's new anorak jacket?  $60, 4 colors

 

 

Colleen Lopez Lace-Up Detail Anorak Jacket
638-325
Colleen Lopez Lace-Up Detail Anorak Jacket

Colleen Lopez Lace-Up Detail Anorak Jacket

 

 

Colleen Lopez Lace-Up Detail Anorak Jacket

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,004
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

I have a new alert...IMAN'S jeans are on clearance for $20!

 

IMAN Perfect Fit 360 Premium Denim Trouser Jean
617-342
IMAN Perfect Fit 360 Premium Denim Trouser Jean
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,487
Registered: ‎06-22-2010

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Finally got a bit cold around here so I have broken out all of my Marla sweaters and rotating them in to my wardrobe this week!


Its been VERY cold here Roni...breaking out the sweaters here too!!!!! Woman Tongue


@Roni18 @emmysmom - yes, I've been wearing my sweaters and dusters. The lighter weight layers pieces are on hiatus for a couple of months.

 

I hearted all of the new Marla items for future consideration.  Prices have increased for all items Woman Frustrated I really want Giuliana to have a successful relaunch so I saved my January fashion budget for her return Heart EXCITED to see her new collection!!!!

 

Edited to add - I also decided to skip Marla's Jan visit bc I did some unplanned shopping at Dillards on Hew Year's Day. Even tho Dillard's sale prices were crazy good, I had not plannned to buy 2 handbags, but when do we have the opportunity to buy a Rebecca Minkoff satchel for $60???? Regularly over $200. Also bought this cute reversible Camuto animal/black tote for $50.

 

RS_0100_XF18EBES90_BREE_LG_TOP_ZIP_SATCHEL_630_BORDEAUX_A_jpg_x1600.progressive.jpg

 

VC-FRAN-TOMXLPMX101.jpg


Also looking forward to Guiliana's return! You got some lovely handbags at great prices!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,487
Registered: ‎06-22-2010

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Chi-town girl wrote:

I have a new alert...IMAN'S jeans are on clearance for $20!

 

IMAN Perfect Fit 360 Premium Denim Trouser Jean
617-342
IMAN Perfect Fit 360 Premium Denim Trouser Jean

OMG!...will take a look! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor
Posts: 780
Registered: ‎05-15-2011

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections


@Chi-town girl wrote:

What do you think about Colleen's new anorak jacket?  $60, 4 colors

 

 

Colleen Lopez Lace-Up Detail Anorak Jacket
638-325
Colleen Lopez Lace-Up Detail Anorak Jacket

Colleen Lopez Lace-Up Detail Anorak Jacket

 

 

Colleen Lopez Lace-Up Detail Anorak Jacket


@Chi-town girl  Colleen can pull any outfit off, but her pieces often have too much going on for me. I think those ribbons on the wrists would annoy me and get into my food. Woman Tongue