Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

I like the Easy Tank sleeveless ivory top layered by Diane Gilman.  Nothing else .

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I like the Easy Tank sleeveless ivory top layered by Diane Gilman.  Nothing else .

I have several colors and I love them...may pick up a light color next time..I did purchase a Motto tulip top...and really like it. Thats all I found in their clearance~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I have 2-3 items of M Wynne....the latest is a big shirt....her things run very large and I ordered an xsmall in the blouse....the bust was tight and the buttons at the wrist were very, very tight.  I reordred a small, received it today...ugh, sleeves are short and still snug.

....and now the body of the shirt is to big....I have sent back more of her things than I have kept.  I am done...no more.  The extra small should have fit...I never order without checking the online measurements....so irritated!

Honored Contributor

Checking in to see if there are any specials for Marla's shows. ..OMG the forums are sooooooo uninspiring and boring Woman Tongue

Here is the schedule of shows:

JANUARY 13

Airs EST : 3:00am-4:00am , 4:00am-5:00am, 10:00am-11:00am, 5:00pm-6:00pm, 6:00pm-7:00pm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Will check pricing again after midnight ET but so far nothing compelling and not many price reductions. 

The 2 pack of tanks are back in stock. Note there are 2 item numbers but I think they are the same exact tanks. These look great with the multi media cardi that was a previous TS and also under the sheer layered toppers

WynneLayers Essential 2-pack Stretch Layering Tanks
634-302

517-748

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

If you like houndstooth or looking for a new sweater, check out the sale at Ann Taylor.

Heading out for the evening,  catch up tmrw!

011119_0112_AT_sweaterunder25reminder.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Anyone shopping Marla today? I'm dvr'ing the shows and will watch later. I love the new derp turquoise color, the sheer poncho and the new flatterfit pants. 

Love this new jacket in the oyster color - beautiful Heart

MarlaWynne Double-Knit Jacquard Topper
631-108
MarlaWynne Double-Knit Jacquard Topper

Trusted Contributor

I watched MW last night (it was midnight here) and loved so many of her clothes! She and Iris Apfel always put me in a good mood, even if I don't buy anything from them. Their joy is contagious! 

I'm trying not to buy too much right now, so I'm hearting many of her things for the next time there's a coupon. When I went to check out a few of the things online, though, they were out of my size. It's frustrating when her things are being shown for the first time, and they're already sold out in the smaller sizes. I wish she could bring in more inventory. Her essentials are often sold out in several sizes or colors when they're presenting them. Woman Frustrated

I think I need a drama kimono in my life soon, though. Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch this weekend because I don't need to be tempted right now and I always cave when I watch Marla!!!  

Valued Contributor

I caught the second show yesterday.  Ordered the Spruce Poncho and the Black/Spruce Turtleneck.   The Spruce was so pretty on Marlo.   Love Marla's clothes.