Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@morganjen wrote:

Unfortunately, I think they are phasing out G by Giuliana on HSN.

@morganjen -  several months ago there was a press release from Qurate announcing that Giuliana fashions were returning to HSN. The HSN program guide lists her shows on Jan 31 and schedule confirms that she has the TS for that day! We don't yet know what the TS item is - jeans?  top? jacket? We will post the new collection items here so check back in a couple of weeks

@Chi-town girl @morganjen

HSN works hard to sell products in a line before the new stuff comes in and there have been a few times when I thought a vendor was being phased out because there were hardly any products left - only to find out they were just making room for the new stuff! 

Honored Contributor

HELP!!! I'm buried & I can’t get up! LOL

My goodies from HSN arrived today - a big box with lots of bags and boxes inside! And The Q was not going to be left out - 2 makeup items I ordered from them arrived. It is better - and messier ! - than Christmas morning here! 

Being buried in boxes, I haven’t tried on the tops yet but they all look good. The turquoise Easy Spirit sandals are cute and comfy - I see fun with toenail polish in my near future. They have a dark teal stripe and I might have to get and teal jeans (Iman?) to pop that. The other shoes are beautiful (very pale pink) and totally out of character for me but I’m not sure on the fit yet. I need to get unburied and walk a little to decide if they are comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Oh, and last but definitely not last - my Patricia Nash wallet arrived! I think I’m going to love it! The red/navy looks so good; dark and classy in a subtle way. Very nice. As much as I like the look, I still want a PN bag that screams “look at me!” lol I love the tooled leather in turquoise - fun and unexpected.

All my “stuff” fits in the wallet and my iPhone does, too, but I am pretty sure I’ll never keep it there. I’m used to a wallet half this size but I had a zip wallet once and loved it. I used it for years.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

My goodies from HSN arrived today - a big box with lots of bags and boxes inside! And The Q was not going to be left out - 2 makeup items I ordered from them arrived. It is better - and messier ! - than Christmas morning here! 

Being buried in boxes, I haven’t tried on the tops yet but they all look good. The turquoise Easy Spirit sandals are cute and comfy - I see fun with toenail polish in my near future. They have a dark teal stripe and I might have to get and teal jeans (Iman?) to pop that. The other shoes are beautiful (very pale pink) and totally out of character for me but I’m not sure on the fit yet. I need to get unburied and walk a little to decide if they are comfortable.

@willdob3 - how fun Woman Very Happy I have the Nash turquoise tooled tote and guitar strap - love Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love Marla's button down shirts. Here is a new one, black or white option

MarlaWynne Textured Butterfly Button Down Shirt
631-703
MarlaWynne Textured Butterfly Button Down Shirt

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New flatterfit pants. Black, white and 2 spring colors

MarlaWynne FLATTERfit Pant with Ribbon
631-675

Honored Contributor

4 colors 

MarlaWynne Ribbed Popover with Cuff
631-112

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A new thread to kick off 2019! Post your fashion finds, wants and favorites - any brand or retailer Heart 

New Marla items are posted! Free shipping today at HSN!!!

MarlaWynne Ribbed Duster
631-319

Chi!!!!! You read my mind..a New Year..and New Post! Looking forward to seeing Colleens's TS jacket this month, some time..! Couldn't find anything on her facebook page! I'll look at Marla's newbies..Heart

@emmysmom - hey, girl Heart yes, Colleen's new Spring  collection is starting to post. 

I think her new TS jacket will be on the Tues Jan 22 Fashion Clearance day. With increasing prices including shipping, I will be even more selective with new fashion purchases. Hoping for one very good clearance buy on that day - maybe something from Marla or Colleen's weave jacket. I don't think I will be purchasing the TS jacket. 

48361872_2379602458721385_5326347977818636288_n.jpg

I'll be waiting for a price reduction..its absolutely darling! Wondering if the fashion clearance will have some NEW clearance items w/good markdowns..its been a let down so far! Woman Frustrated

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A new thread to kick off 2019! Post your fashion finds, wants and favorites - any brand or retailer Heart 

New Marla items are posted! Free shipping today at HSN!!!

MarlaWynne Ribbed Duster
631-319

Chi!!!!! You read my mind..a New Year..and New Post! Looking forward to seeing Colleens's TS jacket this month, some time..! Couldn't find anything on her facebook page! I'll look at Marla's newbies..Heart

@emmysmom - hey, girl Heart yes, Colleen's new Spring  collection is starting to post. 

I think her new TS jacket will be on the Tues Jan 22 Fashion Clearance day. With increasing prices including shipping, I will be even more selective with new fashion purchases. Hoping for one very good clearance buy on that day - maybe something from Marla or Colleen's weave jacket. I don't think I will be purchasing the TS jacket. 

48361872_2379602458721385_5326347977818636288_n.jpg

I'll be waiting for a price reduction..its absolutely darling! Wondering if the fashion clearance will have some NEW clearance items w/good markdowns..its been a let down so far! Woman Frustrated

@emmysmom - I am curious about the other colors and pricing but I still think I would prefer the weave jacket. Can cerrtainly wait for lower pricing.

i also am waiting to see Giuliana's new collection. Most likely not shopping Marla or Colleen Jan events. Maybe something from clearance event

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3   How fun! Enjoy your treasures!   I have a few things coming....hope I can bring them in under the radar or DH....you know haw MEN ARE.....