Esteemed Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne, G by Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2019 Collections

Thanks @Chi-town girl, does the cowl neck "poncho" have sleeves?  I have purchased Marla Wynne in the past and I like the line.  I just don't watch anymore. But I know the styles repeat, which is fine with me, they are classics.  So maybe you know...

Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, I think they are phasing out G by Giuliana on HSN.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl, does the cowl neck "poncho" have sleeves?  I have purchased Marla Wynne in the past and I like the line.  I just don't watch anymore. But I know the styles repeat, which is fine with me, they are classics.  So maybe you know...

@NYCLatinaMe -  yes, this poncho has sleeves. Per description,  the sleeves have foldover cuffs. The photo of the blue color shows the sleeves

WynneLayers Cowl Neck Mixed Media Poncho

Color Choices:Black, Stonewash, Shell Pink or Canvas
Fabrication:Chiffon non-stretch woven Jersey-stretch knit trim
Style:Pullover
Neckline:Wide turtleneck
Cuffs:Foldover
Design Features:Side slit
Hemline:Straight

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

Unfortunately, I think they are phasing out G by Giuliana on HSN.

@morganjen -  several months ago there was a press release from Qurate announcing that Giuliana fashions were returning to HSN. The HSN program guide lists her shows on Jan 31 and schedule confirms that she has the TS for that day! We don't yet know what the TS item is - jeans?  top? jacket? We will post the new collection items here so check back in a couple of weeks

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

thanks @Chi-town girl

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A new thread to kick off 2019! Post your fashion finds, wants and favorites - any brand or retailer Heart 

New Marla items are posted! Free shipping today at HSN!!!

MarlaWynne Ribbed Duster
631-319
MarlaWynne Ribbed Duster

Chi!!!!! You read my mind..a New Year..and New Post! Looking forward to seeing Colleens's TS jacket this month, some time..! Couldn't find anything on her facebook page! I'll look at Marla's newbies..Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Not a fan of DG2 jeans, but I own and love some of her tops.  New items are posted. This one might work with Marla’s string items. Also offered in some nice vibrant colors.

DG2 by Diane Gilman Mixed-Media Easy Tank
645-054
DG2 by Diane Gilman Mixed-Media Easy Tank

Yes..I love her tops and have this in several colors! Its lovely! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A new thread to kick off 2019! Post your fashion finds, wants and favorites - any brand or retailer Heart 

New Marla items are posted! Free shipping today at HSN!!!

MarlaWynne Ribbed Duster
631-319

Chi!!!!! You read my mind..a New Year..and New Post! Looking forward to seeing Colleens's TS jacket this month, some time..! Couldn't find anything on her facebook page! I'll look at Marla's newbies..Heart

@emmysmom - hey, girl Heart yes, Colleen's new Spring  collection is starting to post. 

I think her new TS jacket will be on the Tues Jan 22 Fashion Clearance day. With increasing prices including shipping, I will be even more selective with new fashion purchases. Hoping for one very good clearance buy on that day - maybe something from Marla or Colleen's weave jacket. I don't think I will be purchasing the TS jacket. 

48361872_2379602458721385_5326347977818636288_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

Colleen Lopez Peasant Blouse with Crochet Eyelet Detail
638-330
Colleen Lopez Peasant Blouse with Crochet Eyelet Detail

Honored Contributor

Colleen loves lace...

Colleen Lopez Long-Sleeve Jersey Top with Lace Sweep
640-880
Colleen Lopez Long-Sleeve Jersey Top with Lace Sweep