Valued Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories - 2023 👚👖 👛🫅

Her clothes and jewelry are top tier as is the materials she uses. I am now buying her items more and more, as I feel they are timeless not too trendy and understated elegance . She also coordinates all of her pieces to go together and her styles are unique to anything else out there. Plus, she's a great and fun lady to watch. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories - 2023 👚👖 👛🫅

I picked up a few new things on Marla's TS day. I didn't buy the blazer because she didn't have petite sizes, and I didn't want to have to always roll up the sleeves. I love the new leaf color and bought the short tank in that color:

mw-cotton-spandex-tank.png

I also have the circle belt in black and gold on its way. It looks like a nice way to add a waist to her dresses. I'm excited to get this one!

I also bought a v-neck tank that will be a nice staple:

mw-cotton-vneck-tank.png

This colorblock dress will also look good with the belt. I love how comfortable her dresses are and wear them often in the spring and summer:

mw-colorblock-maxi-dress.png

I hope everyone else enjoys their new MW goodies! I took a break from clothes shopping, but it was hard to resist. Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marlawynne Fashions & Accessories - 2023 👚👖

@Chi-town girl - I am luvin the new leaf green color,  hope to see more of it I am sure.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Marlawynne Fashions & Accessories - 2023 👚👖

@pinkmochi You picked up some nice items.  I tuned in too late to get the blazer.  I was tempted by that dress, very cute!