Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

2 full hour Marla shows on Sunday at 11a and 5p ET

 

New Butterfly top is posted

 

Exclusive! WynneLayers Button-Front Butterfly Shirt
- 763-876
 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor
Posts: 159
Registered: ‎07-02-2010

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

I get her emails about upcoming shows and the one I received yesterday has a GORGEOUS cocoon sweater!  I can't wait to see that - looks so beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,346
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

If anyone has Chase branded credit cards, you may want to check your Chase offers - I saw HSN on there with a 15% credit (up to $15) through 9/07. I admit I don’t know if everyone gets the same offers as I would - I suspect everyone may be slightly different. But, I personally haven’t noticed HSN being included before and wanted to comment in case anyone can take advantage.

Always love looking at these posts to see what’s new, even if I don’t buy.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

778530AF-7647-4F46-93C4-015269855B3C.jpeg


@hgsuddle wrote:

I get her emails about upcoming shows and the one I received yesterday has a GORGEOUS cocoon sweater!  I can't wait to see that - looks so beautiful.


@hgsuddle - yes, I also rec'd that email. There is also a show on Friday/tmrw at 8a ET



 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,717
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@pinkmochi wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I ended up getting the faux suede pants in dark olive.  I hope they're a little more green than the pic which looked gray, but they did look more dark olive on the TV.  They looked like they weren't skin tight even on some of the larger models, so hopefully they won't be too tight on my legs.  I was able to use the $5 HSN coupon code at the top of my page.

 

@lulu1 thanks for telling me about the xtra $2.50 bonus at Topcashback.  

When I ordered it was saying 8% cash back and that was before the $2.50 bonus.  Hopefully, I get to apply all those savings, and hopefully I won't have to return them.


@Icegoddess I have some MW faux suede pants that were on clearance a couple years ago. They fit well, aren't tight, and look expensive. Really comfortable! I have them in black. I hope you like them!


@pinkmochi the pants came today.  They actually fit, although they will have to be hemmed.  I went by my actual measurements on the fit chart.  HSN seems to be better at that than QVC.  I really like the fabric and they aren't fitted to my legs.  I would buy them again especially if she starts making them in petite length.  The only thing I didn't like was how high the rise is on me.  On me, they go all the way to my actual waistline.  On the model in the pic it looks like it is more just below the B-Button which would be prefereable to me, especially if I plan to tuck a shirt in.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,717
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Chi-town girl wrote:

Marla 'petite' customers, during one of her shows last night Marla said she has reached the sales volume/threshold that now gives her the green light to offer petite inseams for her pants! Not sure if that includes her new denim items. 


@Chi-town girl wish it was a true petite instead of just a petite inseam.  There's a difference in the rise for true petite sizing.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Marla 'petite' customers, during one of her shows last night Marla said she has reached the sales volume/threshold that now gives her the green light to offer petite inseams for her pants! Not sure if that includes her new denim items. 


@Chi-town girl wish it was a true petite instead of just a petite inseam.  There's a difference in the rise for true petite sizing.


@Icegoddess - I hope for you and others that have been asking for it, that it is a true petite sizing! Marla said this was going to be an option for future items. Maybe starting with her new denim? I'm very interested to see her denim - I believe it will be in September 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

Not delivered yet, but soon...Excited to get my new orders - Safari Sheer Jacket, TSV faux suede jacket and faux suede shell. My updated Fall/Winter wardrobe is giving me joy 😊 love my new Barefoot Dreams pieces - waiting for my Marla and G items. 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,122
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

Hi @Chi-town girl and my other old friends here.  I've been pretty good at staying away from the online shopping lately but Marla's clothes always tempt me.  Fortunately, I had such a stockpile built up I've had plenty to choose from.  I will be even more tempted though if she does start selling items in petites!  I hate having to get pants hemmed and sadly I am not good at sewing!

@Chi-town girl  I love the look of the Marla items you ordered.   I hope you enjoy them! 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Roni18 wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl and my other old friends here.  I've been pretty good at staying away from the online shopping lately but Marla's clothes always tempt me.  Fortunately, I had such a stockpile built up I've had plenty to choose from.  I will be even more tempted though if she does start selling items in petites!  I hate having to get pants hemmed and sadly I am not good at sewing!

@Chi-town girl  I love the look of the Marla items you ordered.   I hope you enjoy them! 


@Roni18  - GREAT to see you 😊 I'm just popping in briefly to check on order status and any must have sales. Will post reviews next week.

 

 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri