Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

I am still waiting on Marla's black jogger pants but they have now shipped out.  Hopefully, they will be here this week. Still waiting also for 2 more items I ordered from Iman.  One has shipped but the other must be stuck on a boat somewhere because I've received 2 delayed shipment notices.   I did receive the TS ribbed knit pants and top from Iman.  The material is very comfy.  The top fits great but the pants are a little baggy on me and, of course, must be hemmed.  I haven't decided if I want to keep it or not.   

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I was hoping the Sept TS was her denim as it was a recent special for her Canadian shopping channel event - she posted a notification about it on Facebook. 

I like the burgundy and celadon TS colors.

F4C15F2A-B59F-420B-B3CE-27D450C80FCC.jpeg6693429E-C0D7-4BA4-805C-3AFD58D25183.jpeg788176CC-DEC3-4C13-903D-4E72635BD78A.jpeg

I received the black and celadon. (LOVE the color of the latter)  I like this style as it isn't as full as some of MW's fashion.  The material is lightweight and very soft. 

I liked the idea of the dickies but thought the price was ridiculous.  Instead I bought a few different colors on Etsy.  I paid about the same price for 4.

@lulu1  Thank you for the review! My TS top and the joggers in celadon color have shipped, will deliver this week

Appreciate your Amazon dickie find. Will check it out. I have the Marla celadon on w/l and will keep it bc I want a good fabric/color match

i still want the burgundy top and joggers but will wait to see what I think of my celadon orders

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I am still waiting on Marla's black jogger pants but they have now shipped out.  Hopefully, they will be here this week. Still waiting also for 2 more items I ordered from Iman.  One has shipped but the other must be stuck on a boat somewhere because I've received 2 delayed shipment notices.   I did receive the TS ribbed knit pants and top from Iman.  The material is very comfy.  The top fits great but the pants are a little baggy on me and, of course, must be hemmed.  I haven't decided if I want to keep it or not.   

@Roni18 - thank you for the IMAN reviews. There wasn't 1 thread or discussion about that event here,  but several celebrity stalking /nudity threads...*shrugs*  quite telling about those posters...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I purchased my dickies at Etsy.  They are the button down shirt style.  I know I'd never find a match for that gorgeous celadon so will go with either white or black.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I received the matching duster to Iman's TS today.  It is very nice looking as well.  I got it in the green.  I think I will keep the duster.  Still on the fence about the set.  I love the shirt, but because of the bagginess could only wear the pants around the house.  

Respected Contributor

Well, sadly my Marla joggers will be going back.  As I was trying them on, I thought they would work.  They are super comfy and fit well through the waist and hips; but sadly the legs were huge on me and weirdly seem to get bigger below the knee!  They were also a few inches short for even little short me!  

@Chi-town girl - hope you have better luck!  I do think you will love the feel of the ponchos as the material is super soft.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Well, sadly my Marla joggers will be going back.  As I was trying them on, I thought they would work.  They are super comfy and fit well through the waist and hips; but sadly the legs were huge on me and weirdly seem to get bigger below the knee!  They were also a few inches short for even little short me!  

@Chi-town girl - hope you have better luck!  I do think you will love the feel of the ponchos as the material is super soft.  

Oh, no @Roni18 - that's disappointing! My joggers should be delivered tmrw as well the TS top, will let you know my thoughts. Thank you for posting your review 

Honored Contributor

I rec'd the TS top and joggers in the celadon color and LOVE THEM 😍

The fit is perfect! I ordered my usual size small, regular

Would love the joggers in all of the colors. The Celadon color is BEAUTIFUL 💗 Fabric feels like cashmere. Another winner from Marla

Anxiously awaiting the new denim - should be posted soon

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I'm glad they worked for you.  Maybe I just got a weird pair.  I am not having great luck lately, although I did find the perfect length pants by Renee the other day.  I have some coming from Susan Graver to try that should hopefully be here soon.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I'm glad they worked for you.  Maybe I just got a weird pair.  I am not having great luck lately, although I did find the perfect length pants by Renee the other day.  I have some coming from Susan Graver to try that should hopefully be here soon.  

Thank you @Roni18 - I tried it on last night - it's a beautiful set. And I will wear the pieces as separates. Think it will work nicely with my Barefoot Dreams pieces. The celadon color will look nice with the sand/winter white and of course black . I'm still waiting for the pop under to ship - it's waitlisted. 

Maybe the regular inseam would have fit you better? It's hit or miss ordering online without touching it and trying it on - I've had my fair share of disappointments. 

Glad you found the Renee pants and hopefully your Graver order will also be a keeper