Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@Chi-town girl 

Wanting a chelsea style for back to the classroom, I just nabbed the Miz Mooz in green Kiwi! Minimalist. Zen. Butter soft.

a455331_537.102.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Wanting a chelsea style for back to the classroom, I just nabbed the Miz Mooz in green Kiwi! Minimalist. Zen. Butter soft.

a455331_537.102.jpeg

@1Professor - thank you - added to my wish list! Let me know your review. Miz Mooz and Fly are excellent brands. There's also an interesting Israeli shoe brand that I've seen on Q which is in a similar category. I also added that new Vionic bootie to my wish list in the Chocolate color

I hope the black Fly's are keepers for me - I need new black booties. Would love a green bootie - it will fit right in with my Fall wardrobe colors. And chocolate color, uh-huh 😊

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Got several alerts for price drops/clearance- HSN Fashion items. Check your alerts/wish lists. This jacket is now $40, 4 colors left, only sizes are xs and s

Xclusive! Colleen Lopez Modern Mesh Faux Leather Leaf Jacket
- 612-220

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo - you might like this top $15 clearance, 4 colors

Exclusive! Skinnygirl Knit Gauze Mock-Neck Tank
- 690-149

F9691F64-F05C-425B-9A95-23BEB81CCF04.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Love the style! Any of them in solids?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Love the style! Any of them in solids?

Unfortunately, no solids. And the pretty sage color print is sold out. I like the blue, pretty color and abstract print. Looks like the very nice mesh fabric Lori uses for her LOGO mesh tops

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi - thank you for your NYDJ TSV review! Glad they are keepers. Love the color they you bought

Yes, I bought 2 of the BFD BD - black Camo and the cream zebra. Happy to see some great BFD sales this year. Although pricey, I'm loving the new BFD vest

That BFD Big Deal is a great price! It's nice and cozy, but a little too thick for NorCal. I had to get another one anyway because it's still nice for the cold days that we do have. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi and anyone else interested, there is a Jason Wu BIg Deal hoodie - we are discussing it on the Lancer Beauty thread. I bought the black

A454510
J Jason Wu French Terry Hoodie w/ Lace Trim

@1Professor @loveschocolate and anyone else that purchased the J Wu hoodie, we can discuss reviews here. I'm not going to start a separate thread about it for a number of reasons...

@1Professor - thank you again for finding it and giving us a chance to order it early. You're always kind, resourceful and responsive 😇

@Chi-town girl    Noticed the GREEN sold out in my sizes both Small and Medium. It is a lush shade of green!

@1Professor @Chi-town girl  That green is such a pretty color! Thanks for the heads up, @Chi-town girl .  I saw the Big Deal but had to pass because I mostly only wear scrubs anyway. I have too many clothes still unworn in my closet. I love MW, though! I wore my favorite dress with jeans as a top to dinner, then I wore it out as a dress the next day to run an errand, then I fell asleep in it as a nightgown. So soft and comfortable! Enjoy your J Wu tops! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Pecky 

Not sure you guys are into the mock necks like I am but this whole outfit is adorable and I'm not even in to joggers! Lol I would still be self-conscious in this knit jogger but on the right person these are beautiful! I did get the sweater in the midnight.

7BD7BBB0-8E7C-4755-8CBB-EA2894A07F78.png

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Pecky 

Not sure you guys are into the mock necks like I am but this whole outfit is adorable and I'm not even in to joggers! Lol I would still be self-conscious in this knit jogger but on the right person these are beautiful! I did get the sweater in the midnight.

7BD7BBB0-8E7C-4755-8CBB-EA2894A07F78.png

@Andreatoo  - thank you! I like the whole outfit. I prefer my joggers to have a relaxed fit, not tight. I've seen the shopping channels showing models wearing joggers that fit like leggings, not my style. But I do like and wear leggings too - each has it's place in my wardrobe