Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

The TS cardi is up, reg price of $130. 

MarlaWynne Ottoman Trim Topper Sweater
495-097
MarlaWynne Ottoman Trim Topper Sweater

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Sleeveless Sweater
495-126
MarlaWynne Sleeveless Sweater

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
MarlaWynne Front Pocket Tunic
502-355
MarlaWynne Front Pocket Tunic

I like this.

She certainly, though, does love open-front cardis and jackets, LOL.  I like this as it's a tunic.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I don't care for her fashions or for her on-air persona.  At least the sweater coat has some cotton in it and isn't a giant lump of shapeless acrylic.  I'm not at all attracted to that shapeless, oversized, square-armed style, but it looks to be well made.

Honored Contributor

i like open front jackets, sweaters, and toppers. i rarely button, zip up, or fasten anything anyways.

i like those printed flatter fits. i bought a pair last spring that has a floral design and they are beautiful, wash well, and are so comfortable.

i like that tunic also.

i think i might be in trouble......Smiley Wink

the materials she uses are excellent in feel and quality.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

MarlaWynne Statement Plaid Print Coat

This I like but if I'm going to spend $160 on a topper, I want to feel the material before I purchase it.

Respected Contributor

@Magny wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I recently got her "drama kimono with pockets" on sale at a great price.  It is very nice and a high quality piece.  I really needed to exchange it for a smaller size but it sold out quickly, so I'm just keeping the one I have.  How do those of you that buy her things regulary feel abou the fit?  Do they generally run large or do you think it was just for this item?  I am usually between a L and XL but could have worn a medium or possibly small in this one.  The style looks similar to what is pictured as the novelty cardigan.

I always drop down a size - sometimes 2- with her loose kimono styles.  For shorter, more fitted sweaters & jackets , even though the size guidelines tell me I should wear a large,  I always order medium, &'they've been fine.  I am a true medium in pants, so I usually stick to a 10, when numerically sized.  HTH!

Thanks, if I order anything from the new items I think I am going to try a medium even though it seems crazy!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i like open front jackets, sweaters, and toppers. i rarely button, zip up, or fasten anything anyways.

i like those printed flatter fits. i bought a pair last spring that has a floral design and they are beautiful, wash well, and are so comfortable.

i like that tunic also.

i think i might be in trouble......Smiley Wink

the materials she uses are excellent in feel and quality.

I do too, but I also like the button up/zip up toppers. It really depends on the style of the garment and the event/situation/purpose. 

Really like Marla's new collection, I'm in trouble too Woman Wink HSN fashions/shoes Heart I like some of Iris' toppers. And I ordered the cute bodysuit from Wendy x 3 colors + shoes, my 1st purchases from her line. But it helps that I've decided to take a pass on the IMAN TS jacket. Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Magny wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I recently got her "drama kimono with pockets" on sale at a great price.  It is very nice and a high quality piece.  I really needed to exchange it for a smaller size but it sold out quickly, so I'm just keeping the one I have.  How do those of you that buy her things regulary feel abou the fit?  Do they generally run large or do you think it was just for this item?  I am usually between a L and XL but could have worn a medium or possibly small in this one.  The style looks similar to what is pictured as the novelty cardigan.

I always drop down a size - sometimes 2- with her loose kimono styles.  For shorter, more fitted sweaters & jackets , even though the size guidelines tell me I should wear a large,  I always order medium, &'they've been fine.  I am a true medium in pants, so I usually stick to a 10, when numerically sized.  HTH!

Thanks, if I order anything from the new items I think I am going to try a medium even though it seems crazy!

@Roni18 - make sure to check the garment info for each  item. For cardi or coat toppers,  I usually size down as well as her FFpants. But I stay with my reg size for her butterfly tops. 

Respected Contributor

I love Marla Wynne's clothes.  That front pocket tunic is right up my alley.  I'd wear it with my Iman boot-cut jeans, which are tight down to the knee.  That way, you don't have an outfit that's all oversized, which can sometimes look bad.  I'll be watching because I enjoy her presentations when she talks about her designs and how the clothes are constructed.  I don't plan to buy any clothes until at least next spring, though.

Marla's story about how she ended up designing a line of clothes is very inspirational.  I'd recommend looking it up if you're interested in her or her clothes and haven't heard it before.