Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

Yesterday I received 2 items.  Both were way too big. The coat was huge but was beautifully made.  I ordered black and white in both items.  I didn't like the gold sleeves on the sweater. The length of the arms in the sweater extended beyond my hands. 

MarlaWynne Statement Plaid Print Coat

MarlaWynne Novelty Cardigan

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thank you for posting this turtleneck.  Do you know the price?  I searched the mall today, (15) stores.  Could not find a decent turtleneck......................

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thank you for posting this turtleneck.  Do you know the price?  I searched the mall today, (15) stores.  Could not find a decent turtleneck......................

@Miranda1550-  This one from Marla is new $90 with the removable collar. It will go on clearance in a couple of months. I bought a couple of the new tnecks from IMAN.

MarlaWynne Sweater with Removable Cowl
495-006
MarlaWynne Sweater with Removable Cowl

This one is new from IMAN $40, free s&h

IMAN Platinum Comfortable and Stretchy City Chic Turtleneck
495-984
IMAN Platinum Comfortable Stretchy City Chic Turtleneck

This one is new from Jones NY

Jones New York Short-Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater
502-754
Jones New York Short-Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

i received my order yesterday.

the TS pants are wonderful! i will get a few more if they go on sale again. i got the black and white print and the blue tile print. i am a pear shape and they fit me well in my regular size.  if you dont have too much hip or booty then you probably can size down a size. these pants are really for year round wear......love them.

i LOVE her ponte knit pants and ordered a pair. why isnt she doing them in more colors and/or prints? the fit is fantastic! she should do these as a TS. they are a nice dressier look, but can also be worn casually.

two items i am still thinking about. are the piano necklace and the dolman wedge tunic. i usually like dolman styled items, but this seems to grab me too much in my booty area. i will try it on one more time with a different pant or legging and see how it looks. i was expecting the piano necklace to be a bit weightier so it would lay right, but i am having some problems getting it to stay in place. this will probably be going back.

did anyone order the palazzo pant?

i cannot wait for the novelty cardigan to get marked down......i should have ordered it when it was presented. looking forward to seeing what she has in store later this month.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

The only MW pants that have fit me were black, palazzo pants in the crepe fabric.  (from 2? years ago)  I liked them so much I ended up with 3 pairs.  I cut off and hemmed one pair for flats and keep one pair for special occasions. The other pair is my go to nicer pants with wedges or heels.

Respected Contributor

My TS pants came today too.  Fit was good.  I am thinking of ordering in another color.  I hate to pay more than I paid the first time, but I need petites and they tend to sell out quick. 

Respected Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

Yesterday I received 2 items.  Both were way too big. The coat was huge but was beautifully made.  I ordered black and white in both items.  I didn't like the gold sleeves on the sweater. The length of the arms in the sweater extended beyond my hands. 

MarlaWynne Statement Plaid Print Coat

MarlaWynne Novelty Cardigan

I was worried those might be too big just based on that drama kimono I bought from her.  I am in between a L and XL and could probably have worn a small in that. 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thank you,  I just ordered  Iman turtlenecks.

Great reviews..............

Respected Contributor

I went ahead and ordered another pair of the flatter fit pants, this time in olive gray.  I am also trying the sweater with the infinity scarf.  I do hope some people return the pants in my size in the brick color!  That looks like it would go with some of the new fall outfits I bought. 

Valued Contributor

Why why why didn't i purchase more than one pair of her TS pant and sweater?  Absolutely divine