Respected Contributor

Re: eeRe: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

Okay, I gave in and ordered the pants in midnight teal.  I wanted brick but sold out in the size I thought I needed.  I am terrible- no willpower at all!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

@Chi-town girl

those knit pants are great! she did the same or similar pant last year and picked them up in the black. a nice dressier knit that is so comfortable. a nice substantial weight also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine45 - yes that coupon is awesome and it's not just to cover shipping like the evine coupons. A really nice surprise incentive. 

I'm still thinking of several MW knit items in the taupe color. They styled a model in it head to toe with these pants, stunning!

MarlaWynne Double Knit Sweater Pant
495-125
MarlaWynne Double Knit Sweater Pant

I'd never be caught wearing this, sorry.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Re: eeRe: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

@Roni18 wrote:

Okay, I gave in and ordered the pants in midnight teal.  I wanted brick but sold out in the size I thought I needed.  I am terrible- no willpower at all!!!

@Roni18 - check back for the brick. I'm hoping to pick up some more colors on clearance in a couple of months I think the Midnight Teal is a gorgeous tone & something 'different' for Fall. Hope you love it!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 - I thought i was done with this visit Woman LOL Butterfly T on clearance! I think this was just reduced per my alerts. Now $15, Grabbed the Lavender. Will look great with the gray, navy & denim in my closet.

Hope those new vneck layering t's from yesterday's shows makes it to clearance

MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee
472-784
MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

my items shipped today!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

my items shipped today!

1/2 of my orders shipped, others in process to ship hopefully tmrw. Sometimes the clearance items sit in process for a week.

I'm soooo glad I was checking order status yesterday when I saw that butterfly top on clearance. $15 for those tops, yippie. I spend as much if not more on workout tshirts. I seem to always miss out on my size when the butterfly t goes on clear.  gotta jump immediately. The lavender color sold out within several hrs of my order.

I'm hoping to pick up the novelty cardi, a few of those new vneck t's and more pants at clearance. Everything is tagged for alerts Woman LOL  One thing about apparel hsn TS items, there's a good chance to pick up on clearance,  maybe not your preferred color, but if you're flexible hsn clearance buys are pretty good. 

Honored Contributor

she is back again late october. i wonder if she is bringing in more new items?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

she is back again late october. i wonder if she is bringing in more new items?

Yay! I missed that info. Wonder what???? I heard her mention that she didn't do a butterfly t this time b/c it's more of a spring item. Hope there is a bufterfly t TS for next spring.

That also means some more possible good clearance buys since HSN always reduces pricing on some older inventory just before the shows. 

Respected Contributor

My TS pants arrived today.  I really like them!  I got the blue/black print and my normal size fits great.