Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

[ Edited ]

My Flatterfit TS pants arrived today and I love them!  I could have gone down a size but I think I'm glad I didn't.  Nice to know I have very comfy pants that will fit regardless of what day of the month it is or how salty my last meal was.

I got all three of the patterns.  They are each very different from one another and very wearable.  Me = Happy Camper.

Honored Contributor

Everyone - Appreciate the details/reviews, esp for sizing & quality. Hoping to pick up some cardi's & tops on clearance as well as more pants. So many items tagged with red hearte, it is an excellent collection.

We lucked out with Giuliana's recent TS pants. They were reduced from 50 to 20, great value. I think it took 2-3 months. Fingers crossed for the same with Marla's TS pants. 

@sunshine45 - too bad about the necklace. I haven't purchased her jewelry, but I want that clear square cuff bracelet...not at 50. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

Just a note to say thanks to you for flagging this TS some weeks back.  I don't visit these boards as often as I used to and I rarely watch HSN.  If I hadn't seen your post I would have missed these great pants altogether.  I now have them flagged in hopes of picking up more when they go on sale.  

I always appreciate your positive spirit and helpful posts.  They shine brightly in this forum.  

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Just a note to say thanks to you for flagging this TS some weeks back.  I don't visit these boards as often as I used to and I rarely watch HSN.  If I hadn't seen your post I would have missed these great pants altogether.  I now have them flagged in hopes of picking up more when they go on sale.  

I always appreciate your positive spirit and helpful posts.  They shine brightly in this forum.  

@islandgrrl

i know that some say they hate them, dont like them, or that they dont work, but when they DO work they are a GREAT pant. i am so sorry i did not buy more than two pair, but i am keeping my eye out.

a black pair is a MUST HAVE,

enjoy!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45

I completely agree with you.  No article of clothing works for everyone.  Thankfully there are lots of options for all.  These pants work great for me.  Yes, I too now wish I had purchased a black pair.  I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a sale!

p.s. I also want a pair in 'brick'. 

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl - you're welcome! Glad the pants work for you. Keep checking in, we will def post when they go on clearance.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I wore the pants I ordered in midnight teal yesterday.  They were so comfy!  I just went back and ordered the blue/black tile  color.  I had previously ordered the olive gray ones that should get here this week.  I really need to order all of them since they are the perfect length for me!

I put the brick ones on waitlist because they were sold out in my color.  I hope I can get it!  The only drawback I can see with these pants is that I will have to iron them.  Other than that I think they are great!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I wore the pants I ordered in midnight teal yesterday.  They were so comfy!  I just went back and ordered the blue/black tile  color.  I had previously ordered the olive gray ones that should get here this week.  I really need to order all of them since they are the perfect length for me!

I put the brick ones on waitlist because they were sold out in my color.  I hope I can get it!  The only drawback I can see with these pants is that I will have to iron them.  Other than that I think they are great!

@Roni18 - I use the Joy handheld steamer instead of ironing, usually just once after washing. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18

you will love that tile print. the shades of blue in them are great and will work with navy and royal blues very well.

@Chi-town girl

i agree......i just steam mine and the few wrinkles that are in them fall out nicely.

i like those vince camuto ponte knit pants that you posted in the other thread. i just wonder how they compare to the marla wynne version (which are more expensive, but substantial.) i am hooked on them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein