Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

From Marla's facebook page -

"I hate to pat my own back but I think this is one of my best collections yet in Cotton/Viscose blends that are seasonless but perfect for layering along with great jewelry pieces.

Marla with her daughter Sydney 

14470566_1126221020781072_2720826462293837191_n.jpg

14444870_1126103204126187_6586032372494532529_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I like the cardi but I ordered way too much yesterday between Iman and Slinky brand!  I will probably tune in to see it anyway.  I also think I like the look of that piano necklace. 

Honored Contributor

I just checked my email and received a 20% off one item.  I did a mock purchase and it worked on new items with special pricing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The TS is the new FlatterFit pant not the cardi. From what Marla was posting on facebook, I thought it was that cardi, lol.

I love that Midnight Teal color. Now I need to think about switching out some items in my cart. Not sure if she offered petite, plus and petite options in the past. 7 prints/colors.

The host announced a special promo for 9/27. Code is posted on the website main page. HSN card holders spend $100, get a $20 credit. Can be used multiple times.

Should be able to use for Iris' items too, excluding This Day Only offers, some shoes and other items. Details on the website.

Happy shopping & enjoy the shows!!! Iris is on after Marla tonight.

DG22556_092716_Feature_FH_MarlaWynneTS_V2.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

love that black/white topper, but it has some wool in it.  Plus, it's too expensive and I'm just not caving, LOL.  I've bought too much the past month so am trying to be "good".  But, it's really cute!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I just checked my email and received a 20% off one item.  I did a mock purchase and it worked on new items with special pricing.

I received the 20% off coupon last night too.  I almost bought the camel topper but decided to wait.  Today there is a $20 off $100.

Honored Contributor

I'm taking advantage of the $20 off 100 code that can be used repeatedly today. Picked up the TSV pants and cardi in the Midnight Teal. Plus a cardi and some jewelry items from Iris' collection.

20% off the new items is a nice incentive! Now I'm thinking about that bolt bracelet and adding another item to my cart to hit that 100 mark. 

Honored Contributor

i picked up five items tonight.....not sure if i am done yet. i am surprised you can use that $20 off coupon more than once. that is nice!

i bought two of the flatter fit TS pants....the black/winter white pattern and the black/blue tile print.

ponte knit legging in black......her ponte knits are FABULOUS!

dolman wedge tunic in brick.

the silvertone piano necklace.

i may not be done because i really like her jeans and may go back and get a pair and i love that novelty print sweater coat (may wait until it gets marked down though) and i like the multicolor scarf.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

eeRe: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

Trying to decide if I want to try some of her pants.  The cardi was sold out in the colors I liked before I was able to order anything.  If you go to the Fashion page there is a link for clearance items up to 80% off.  I picked up some nice items there.  Lots of cute shoes - and I think all the shoes had free shipping.  I don't usually order shoes online but decided to try a few with prices like $30. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 - yes that coupon is awesome and it's not just to cover shipping like the evine coupons. A really nice surprise incentive. 

I'm still thinking of several MW knit items in the taupe color. They styled a model in it head to toe with these pants, stunning!

MarlaWynne Double Knit Sweater Pant
495-125
MarlaWynne Double Knit Sweater Pant