Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne - 9/27 TS + New Fall items

that is interesting @Chi-town girl!

i just today received a catalog in the mail from eyebobs.

i usually buy my readers from joy mangano because she does such a great pricing and nice colors and prints.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I recently got her "drama kimono with pockets" on sale at a great price.  It is very nice and a high quality piece.  I really needed to exchange it for a smaller size but it sold out quickly, so I'm just keeping the one I have.  How do those of you that buy her things regulary feel abou the fit?  Do they generally run large or do you think it was just for this item?  I am usually between a L and XL but could have worn a medium or possibly small in this one.  The style looks similar to what is pictured as the novelty cardigan.

I always drop down a size - sometimes 2- with her loose kimono styles.  For shorter, more fitted sweaters & jackets , even though the size guidelines tell me I should wear a large,  I always order medium, &'they've been fine.  I am a true medium in pants, so I usually stick to a 10, when numerically sized.  HTH!

Honored Contributor

Looking at the clearance items. Only 1 left in XL, $40, reduced from $119

CLEARANCE
CUSTOMER PICK

MarlaWynne Reversible Front Pocket Coat
427-421

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

CLEARANCE
CUSTOMER PICK

427-421

I have this jacket in same color.  Love it.  Also bought a grey cocoon-ish one which looks chic.  Need cold weather!

Respected Contributor

Items are now live on HSN

Esteemed Contributor

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Her self-described large tops skinny bottoms style doesn't work for me. I don't mind the skinny bottoms on their own  with one of my tops but I don't do pull on stretch pants so it'll be an easy pass for me.

I'm one of the oddballs who detest her Flatterfit pants.  Even if they did work for me, I found the material to be gross.

I would not say I detest her Flatterfit pants but I am not a fan of them.  Let's just say I think the material is odd and have never found I size that comes close to fitting.  The waist is huge compared to the hips.

Her sketches are always fabulous but the translation to fabric isn't always great.  She is another designer that designs for her body.  She has an oversize bust and is thin through her hips and thighs.

I cannot watch her.

I don't like the boxy look for me.  I'm too short and it would swallow me whole.  LOL @abbeythe 8th.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Her line , for the most part, does not work for my body type.

I do , as well, like her sketches.

I own one of her items, and it, too, runs huge and boxy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

CLEARANCE
CUSTOMER PICK

427-421

I have this jacket in same color.  Love it.  Also bought a grey cocoon-ish one which looks chic.  Need cold weather!

@Magny - I wish my size had been left! Love grabbing these HSN $20 clearance items. Lucked out earlier today with the IMAN TS maxi dress for $20

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Front Pocket Tunic
502-355
MarlaWynne Front Pocket Tunic

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Side Zipper Denim Pant
495-674
MarlaWynne Side Zipper Denim Pant