Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne 2022 Collections and HSN Shows/Events

For those of us that like & shop this brand, a new discussion thread for 2022

1A519CFE-A5AF-4473-A193-B72675D18E74.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne 2022 Collections and HSN Shows/Events

C9CD97A1-9F3A-4769-A7FE-EFB53EAD90F5.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting for the denim collection she has mentioned to arrive.   Has anyone heard anything about it? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That blue coat is gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

That blue coat is gorgeous!

@phoenixbrd - yes! Love the style and the beautiful "very peri" tone 😍

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I can't seem to find the Guilana thread so I had to post here.  I just receive the Smart Deal in the blue and it is amazing!! The color is beautiful, the length is perfect.  It drapes beautifully on.  I may have to order the cream one now.  There is two more days at the sale price.Smiley Happy

G by Giuliana Black Label Crossover Sweater

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I can't seem to find the Guilana thread so I had to post here.  I just receive the Smart Deal in the blue and it is amazing!! The color is beautiful, the length is perfect.  It drapes beautifully on.  I may have to order the cream one now.  There is two more days at the sale price.Smiley Happy

G by Giuliana Black Label Crossover Sweater

Thank you @Pecky - I love it 😻 

Respected Contributor

The color of that coat from Marla is beautiful.  I will be tempted.  I can't remember if I ever posted again on the 2021 thread but I did get the chenille joggers from her in the color sage and they worked well in the petite.  I have that whole set, the jacket, sleeveless top and the joggers.  They are so comfy!  I love it, but I had to buy all 3 in a different size!  I wore the shirt and jacket to work yesterday with some other pants.  

I also picked up one of those poncho sweaters that @Chi-town girl purchased when it was a TSV.  They have it on clearance for $29.99 now.  I got the midnight blue and it is a very pretty color.  

Honored Contributor

Good to see you @Roni18  😊

Respected Contributor

i would love to try her fashions, but they always look so boxy, especially on a plus size person. Her delivery is so laid back and low-pressured, compared to some.

Do you stay true to size, in general?