Super Contributor

Re: MarlaWynn on the other channel

I ordered the TSV pants last night in two colors. I'm anxious to see if the petites are truly petites.

Trusted Contributor

I am 5' so a real petite. I actually also have the regular in the 6 in a couple of my flatterfit and they fit just fine. I love, love, those pants. Even when I was at 100lbs eons ago my upper arms and thighs were the biggest...and have always been busty...parts of me and still are. I am very surprised when I catch a glimpse of myself in a reflection how thin my legs look. I have a soft white pair of the skinny delivering tomorrow and thought I'd try the sand in the TS from yesterday. Don't know how much I'll like that cut but thought I'd give it a try. Don't care for her tops although they are beautiful. Too much fabric and I just don't look good in those cuts. Need tops that fit closer to the body but just skim. The pants in petite will not be too long for you, jewelfool. Oh, and I don't have gobs of money but these are just too flattering on me to not buy. First pair of pants of hers I tried must have been when she first started. They were a side zip and I loved, loved those but ordered an 8 and quickly lost a bit of weight after that making them too big. Wish she would bring those back. Hope any of you who are ordering for the first time like them as much as so many of us do.
Esteemed Contributor

I have been an occasional buyer of MW clothes for over two years. With the exception of one sweater, I have purchased all my MW items at clearance prices. Returned very little. Love the fabrics. I have purchased about a dozen items. I stay true to size on pants and usually go down a size on tops, which tend to have more volume than I need.

Trusted Contributor

I saw this vendor for the first time this week. To me, her tops seemed similar to LOGO.

Valued Contributor

I think Susan Graver is getting worse at her babbling and Sharon is just as bad. They sometimes (as in today) they try to out talk one another at the same time and Susan is always saying in the background, beautiful, amazing, so pretty, etc. etc. One thing about it, if no one ever thinks Susan's clothes are horrible she is her own fan. Also, Susan is designing out of the SG box. Since her mother -in- law passed away last year I don't think Susan is as good.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 JCF said:

I think Susan Graver is getting worse at her babbling and Sharon is just as bad. They sometimes (as in today) they try to out talk one another at the same time and Susan is always saying in the background, beautiful, amazing, so pretty, etc. etc. One thing about it, if no one ever thinks Susan's clothes are horrible she is her own fan. Also, Susan is designing out of the SG box. Since her mother -in- law passed away last year I don't think Susan is as good.

Just couldn't resist a jab at SG eh?

Contributor

On 4/8/2015 brewhaha said:
On 4/8/2015 JCF said:

ALL of her comments are TRUE!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 insomniac said:
On 4/8/2015 italia814 said:

Don't care for her clothing at all. It reminds me of Susan Graver's clothing.

I don't see any connection with Susan Graver. Susan's stuff I can wear--I don't have the physique for Marla's styles!

I don't see the connection either nor do I see the connection with MW and LOGO.

A lot of Marla's styles aren't for me. I do like her butterfly tees but many of her other tops and sweaters are just too boxy and shapeless for me.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 JCF said:

Not to mention, what did any of that have to do with this thread? It's about Marla Wynne. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 4/8/2015 JCF said:

Not to mention, what did any of that have to do with this thread? It's about Marla Wynne. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

JCF didn't want to miss an opportunity to bash a host. Mean-spirited.