Regular Contributor

Just discovered her today!!  Love the blush color.  Bought gray poncho, blush scarf, blush boatneck top and pale teal tipped top.  hope that they look good on me, as I love this sort of dressing.  Was afraid to try any of the pants, though.

Honored Contributor

ended up with the lilac poncho, the lilac scarf, and i am trying the new jeans. i am so tempted though to get the black also! did she do a regular butterfly tee in lilac or just the turtleneck? i cannot do turtlenecks anymore.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor
@sunshine45 - check 441-634 for a lilac tee. That's what I got and I assume it's a match, although I did not see them present it.
Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
@sunshine45 - check 441-634 for a lilac tee. That's what I got and I assume it's a match, although I did not see them present it.

@Alter Ego

thanks so much.....that is what i was looking for! not sure how i missed it. her butterfly tees are such great basics.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@June222 wrote:

Save your money, grab a blanket and wrap it around you. It looks like a blanket off the bed on all of the models.. Not a good look unless you enjoy a boxy, huge wrapping.

AGREE! That's EXACTLY what it looks like.

Honored Contributor

I guess Marla could be considered the great equalizer..everyone looks shapeless (on top) in that poncho....

Not a fan but I did like the button down with the buttons in the back as well. I did, however, note some gapping on the girls which is the bane of my existance when it comes to button down tops (if they have no stretch).

Were they too small?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I guess Marla could be considered the great equalizer..everyone looks shapeless (on top) in that poncho....

Not a fan but I did like the button down with the buttons in the back as well. I did, however, note some gapping on the girls which is the bane of my existance when it comes to button down tops (if they have no stretch).

Were they too small?

I wear a lot of button down shirts and have ordered MW's shirts.  The problem is there is no consistancy in the sizing.  From one collection the shirts will run full, but from the next collection they could be up to 2 sizes smaller. Seldom does Marla or the host mention the difference in the sizing and fit.  Marla is full in the chest, yet seldom needs to size up.  It makes no sense that her regular size fits her yet reviews from the public will mention the poor fit.

Esteemed Contributor

I find the poncho to be a useless item of clothing in my wardrobe for winter.  I need a coat  in Chicago and a poncho is quite uncomfortable worn under a coat with sleeves.  I suppose an outerwear weight cape or poncho is an option, but that's not a look for me.  

Respected Contributor

I love Andreatoo's first sentence!

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Morning!

Have you all been watching? Got some of the paisley pieces, TS +fringe scarve and Tneck. Beautiful pieces.

@Mustang Shar  Missed this one & the shows, bummer. Looks like poncho was well received. The infinity scarf is a nice companion piece. Love that new Tneck butterfly top, the paisley top & the velour cowl neck top. Interested to read reviews for the new denim pants.  

Girls, please post reviews!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri