Respected Contributor

Morning!

Have you all been watching? Got some of the paisley pieces, TS +fringe scarve and Tneck. Beautiful pieces.

Honored Contributor

Isn't the poncho and fringed scarf very similar to the one Q has been hawking?  I live her lavender color.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I loved the back view of the white poplin shirt.  The buttons on the sleeves and down the back were so cute.  But $70? Whaaaaaa.  I don't want to pay that much.  I've been interested in trying her flatterfit pants but not the boot cuts presented.  I am more of a skinny leg girl.

Honored Contributor

The poncho is really cute, especially with the scarf.

Honored Contributor

I'd get it if I was a taller person........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC, posting link

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, I really like that blouse with the buttons, too, but didn't buy either. I have several pieces from Marla's collection that I adore. However, I tried her flatter fit skinnies a couple of times and they just don't work for me, thinking you will have the same probs I did since we're built alike. They were like capris on me, and since they didn't hit where they were supposed to, there was a mini-bell look. Can't really explain it, but the bottoms didn't hug. Wish she made Talls!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I like it, and I don't like most of her pieces.  The mushroom/brown color is my favorite--oddly enough, and I do like some ponchos!   I usually go for pinks, but that brown with some boots and jeans would be darling.  I'm not sure if I'll buy it or not, but it's a nice piece.

The material she is using is nice.  My only holdup on ordering it is that I don't think it looks that great on any of the models.   It's very boxy, but I do know many ponchos are.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I'm too short and ponchos are too boxy for me. Love, love her skinnies. I have full thighs and those make me look so trim. Watched the video so bought the Almond in the turtleneck as it doesn't look wide as so many of her tops. Just hoping it isn't too shiny. I do like that you can plug in your measurements and they then suggest a size.

Valued Contributor

Love Marla's clothes.  I ordered the Sage Green Poncho and scarf.. and then two of the marled Butterfly Turtlenecks - in black and navy.    I'm only 5 ft 1.5 inches tall, petite size, but I still find her line very flattering!