Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, may you devour the turkey today with delight! Woman Happy  What was nice about the MW sets??? Tops and bottoms in that particular one were sold separately. Strange but true!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

Spending Thanksgiving with the in-laws which is always an adventure (keep me in your thoughts!). I hope your holiday is fabulous. Heart

Thanks for the great tip on MW separates! 

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, oh, I remember those days well! My day just got a lot less complicated, it's snowing here, enough to discourage my older brother from driving an hour for dinner. So it will be just me and puppy! And football. I see JCP is opening at 3:00 today for early Black Friday, May have to mosey over there. If you have a minute, check out the TS on Evine, cute sweater, priced right, comes in wine.

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

I'll be honest: your day sounds like heaven.  I will spend my afternoon trying to avoid political conversations that I don't agree with!  Snuggling with a pup and getting a jump on black Friday sounds perfect!  Enjoy, Friend!

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, you shoulda been with me! I killed it last night and today. Went to JCP, bought four of our favorite L/S tees in colors I don't have, bought a Stylus sweater and two Stylus turtlenecks. I had discount coupons and rewards. My total haul cost me $10.58! Got a black and white pea coat at Younkers last night for $19.97! Went to the Gap, bought a running top for my nephew's wife, pants and two tops for me. 50% off everything at Gap today, plus 10% more if you purchased by 10:00 am. After Gap credits, my total cost was $1.96. Kind of puts the online shopping channels to shame. I have been so good not buying from the Q, and it feels so good to get stuff for practically nothing. I hope you do as well shopping as I did! No guilt when it's almost free!

Respected Contributor

Re: MarlaWynn TS

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack

You are my Black Friday s/hero. I bow down to your shopping prowess! 

Sounds like you had a ball.  So, which (color) JCP layering tees do you have now?  I bet I still have you beat.  Black and white pea coat?  You know that is my color combo this year.  

Guilt? What guilt?  It sounds like you got the better end of the deals.  Enjoy it all! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, tee shirt colors, if I can remember them all! Navy, forest, gold, gray/white stripe, blush/gray stripe, black, white, black/white stripe, and Aqua/gray stripe. Didn't get purple or orange, lol!

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

I don't have gold...but I do have purple.  I am wearing one of the black and white stripe (I shamelessly have two) as we speak.  This tee is my single best purchase this Fall.

Respected Contributor

Good morning, girls.

Received the 3 paisley pieces , Tneck, poncho and scarf in the black and ivory combo.  They are lovely! I love that they are reversible and the knit is soft. The paisley is beautifully done.

Waiting in my lavender TS to arrive this week.