Honored Contributor

Re: Marla wynne blazer today’s special

@TexasMom1   I thought that was odd as well - back measurement?

If I was to purchase I would double the back measurement and made sure it had ample room.

The front/bust area is open so  maybe that is why they opted for a back mesasurement.

Super Contributor

It is almost sold out. The only colors they have a lot of sizes left in are the black and blue ones.
Honored Contributor

I purchased a medium in the navy blue - I have several of her pieces and they usually run BIG.  I hope the medium fits.

Trusted Contributor

My creme fraiche went to the waitlist early in the day. I checked last night and it was processing. I am so happy because I am planning on wearing this outfit to a function in May and I did buy the set in black I think the lighter color will look more spring like. 

Valued Contributor

I bought this Blazer because I already have some of her pants in the 360 stretch and they are beyond incredible. The materical is soft yet very substantial like a tight knit jersey cotton, hard to describe but just incredible. So for the amazing price, I ordered the Black and the Creme and the Green. I also ordered the belt which is on B/O. Her clothing is addictive to say the least. 

Trusted Contributor

I received my three blazers today. I am in love! I sized up like Marla said and the fit is perfect. I also purchased the coordinating pants. The material is perfection, I love everything about the set, the fit, the stretch, and the feel of the material. They are so flattering. I cannot find a negative.

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

I received my three blazers today. I am in love! I sized up like Marla said and the fit is perfect. I also purchased the coordinating pants. The material is perfection, I love everything about the set, the fit, the stretch, and the feel of the material. They are so flattering. I cannot find a negative.

So nice to hear this!  Mine should arrive Friday and I'm so excited to get them.  Thanks for your review!

Trusted Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

So nice to hear this!  Mine should arrive Friday and I'm so excited to get them.  Thanks for your review!

Please let me know what you think!

Trusted Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

I bought this Blazer because I already have some of her pants in the 360 stretch and they are beyond incredible. The materical is soft yet very substantial like a tight knit jersey cotton, hard to describe but just incredible. So for the amazing price, I ordered the Black and the Creme and the Green. I also ordered the belt which is on B/O. Her clothing is addictive, to say the least. 

I had one of the belts and I was so excited to see she added new colors. I picked up two more belts in the new colors.

Super Contributor

My haul should come today or tomorrow. I will report back! I ordered two different sizes in the blazer so I am curious if either will work. I have not had the best luck with some of Marla’s items, but I love the look.

Has anyone ever tried to shorten the sleeves on a lined blazer, ie sewed it themselves? I watched a video about it and it doesn’t seem too hard, but I was curious.