Respected Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne's coming on now..1p...eastern

@Sadiesadie

I have worn the gray ones twice, once to our open house for a few hours at work and then today at school.  Mine have not gotten baggy today. 

Sorry that you had that experience. That happens to me on a lot of jeans I have. They fit fine at first then as the day goes on they are ready to fall off!  Very annoying.  

You are right in that they are very cool and not to heavy.  I have not worn the prairie sand ones yet.  Those were the ones I had to shrink in the washer and dryer.  I wonder why there seems to be so much difference in the various pants being sent out.  The prairie sand ones I ordered in the same size as the gray were at least a size bigger than they should have been. 

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie@Roni18

I have worn my black Bengalines twice also.  And while they relaxed a bit...it was only what I would describe as comfortable, not baggy.  I love everything about these pants.  Hoping to score a gray pair in a price mark down.

Trusted Contributor

@islandgrrl@Roni18, I wonder if it looked differently on me because I'm short, 5', the relaxing of the fabric with the narrow ankle made it look looser on me. If the pant had been narrow but straight I probably would have been all right. Made me look like I had saddle bags. I've worked hard to get rid of those.

i'm going to keep watching for that fabric in a different style. So gorgeous.

Glad you guys look great in yours.

Respected Contributor

@SadiesadieCould be.  I am 5'2 and any longer I think the pants would be too long on me.  Watching her show the other night she did have at least one new pant in the bengaline fabric but I can't remember which one.  I do know the "Lantern" pants are supposed to be that fabric.

I would like to get some more in this fabric too as it is just perfect for me to wear now at work.  It has been running close to 100 here so I appreciate a lighter weight pant.  I am still hoping the jacket that matches the pants goes down more.  I would like to try it but don't love the look of it enough to pay that much right now.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie @Roni18

Sadie, you could be right.  I am 5'7" so length is not an issue for me with this style and fabric.