Trusted Contributor

i ordered the value of the day pants in orange which is so unlike me, always order black. And I bought the matching color sweater. I decided I wanted the mono chromatic look. I also love the sweater in the Rose color, but can't get that right now.

Super Contributor

Very nice!  I kept thinking about ordering, I was going to get the Pear pants and sweater but my size sold out.  Please report back about your purchase and I hope you enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

@gigy  - the new persimmon color is beautiful Heart enjoy your new outfit! 

MarlaWynne FLATTERfit Pant with Pockets
685-547
MarlaWynne FLATTERfit Pant with Pockets

MarlaWynne Link Stitch V-Neck Pullover Sweater
685-548
MarlaWynne Link Stitch V-Neck Pullover Sweater

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have purchased from Marla's line and have liked very much what I received.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order anything yesterday---but have and did like the quality but the pants were just too long and big so I donated them. Plus the fabric however nice it was, wasn't my life style---Not into the huge over sized things she does--thought all the ladies looked like clones of each other---she said you can wear it all to look different--but really they did not. but have to say, that the make -over, take- over was a very novel new thing---I like the idea.

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl 

Yes, that makeover idea with Doll 10 and Martino was really fun to watch. I usually hate the patter between Marla and the models - yes, they are thin and tall, get over it!  - but it turned out the show with Callie N. was very entertaining.

There was a great co-host named Debbie Denmon on the last Marla show; she is curvy and proud of it. I loved her! 

I didn't buy the TS Flatter Fit pants, but I do own a lot of "Butterfly" tees and unstructured blouses from MarlaWynn. I have bought several of her "Drama' kimonos and jackets, but they are always too large on me and I feel overwhelmed in them, so I have had to return them.

Honored Contributor

Calli's bf was quite the hottie...

Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Gurrllll...you be bad! Yes, he does look like a hottie! Gave me a little Kris Kristofferson vibe. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to report back that the top and pants arrived. I love the color, I am such a black/grey/taupe person that it's nice to finally be comfortable in a brighter color. Pants fit great, give me just enough room so I don't have that tights squeezed in look and the top is lightweight and flattering. Very happy I went for it.

Honored Contributor

I just got an email from Chicos that they are selling Marla Wynne clothing.