Esteemed Contributor

Please check your alerts..you may have some price reductions..alot of tempting sale items..trying to be good! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne..new markdowns!

I love MW's fashions. I wear some of her shirts every week.

Trusted Contributor

Emmysmom - Very tempted by puffer jacket, but have no more room!  Last night I just happened to buy the reversible burn out tank, when one popped up in a size larger than usual.  It runs small.  Got black/white for all the bottoms I have acquired.  They owe me 4 bucks!  Also ordered the graphic scarf a day or two ago - same price. Did you get the sweater w/removable cowl?  I want it, but have too many sweaters.

Respected Contributor

Bought the quilted kimono jacket in grey, the flatterfit slacks in latte/white and 2 shell pink shirts-butterfly tee and button down. Love her designs!

Esteemed Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Emmysmom - Very tempted by puffer jacket, but have no more room!  Last night I just happened to buy the reversible burn out tank, when one popped up in a size larger than usual.  It runs small.  Got black/white for all the bottoms I have acquired.  They owe me 4 bucks!  Also ordered the graphic scarf a day or two ago - same price. Did you get the sweater w/removable cowl?  I want it, but have too many sweaters.

I just ordered the blck/sandm burnout tank..can't believe the price! So happy you got some PA's! I would love the sweater w/the removable cowl..waiting for more markdowns..lol! You can't beat their sales, gotta love it!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this in black and blue.  (I paid three times the present price)  It is impeccably made but runs very large.  If they had another color in my size, I'd buy it in a heart beat.  It's $50.

MarlaWynne Statement Plaid Print Coat

Respected Contributor

@lulu2

I ordered that topper last fall.  It was almost $200!  I agree it was well made but the sizing was huge.  I had to return mine as well as this sweater, which is now $39.  When I purchased it, it was a TDO for around $100.

MarlaWynne Novelty Cardigan

Respected Contributor

For some reason her toppers/coats always run huge!  

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I have this in black and blue.  (I paid three times the present price)  It is impeccably made but runs very large.  If they had another color in my size, I'd buy it in a heart beat.  It's $50.

MarlaWynne Statement Plaid Print Coat

I ended up ordering this for my sister-in-law.  It came today and despite the fact it had a hang tag on it, it was a very worn return. 

The color was beautiful but the black on the cuffs and around the neck (cheap hair dye?) as well as the perspiration stains were simply unacceptable.