Esteemed Contributor

I know there are alot of us that love her designs...noticed many of her things are discounted..I got one of her dusters for $9 and change...xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I was up super early yesterday and Tamara Hooks was on with Moonlight Markdowns and she was showing some Marla Wynne items. The prices were fantastic.

On another note, how adorable does Tamara look pregnant?  She looks beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom, I just went to take a look. That duster was $19.95 yesterday during the show I saw and I thought that was a great price.  At $9.95 it's a steal.  On another note, I wish they'd reduce the s/h.  I know the price is already great but for a $9.95 item, they could reduce s/h to $1.99.  LOL

They don't have my size left in any color I'd want or I would order.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@emmysmom, I just went to take a look. That duster was $19.95 yesterday during the show I saw and I thought that was a great price.  At $9.95 it's a steal.  On another note, I wish they'd reduce the s/h.  I know the price is already great but for a $9.95 item, they could reduce s/h to $1.99.  LOL

Hi @Lipstickdiva

I bought (and returned) that duster when it was first presented.  The material was not right for a reversible item.  It was thin and because the side slits went up to your bra, the layers twisted.  The construction was poor. (reversible is tricky and often times just doesn't work)

It's worth $10 but not much more than that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was up super early yesterday and Tamara Hooks was on with Moonlight Markdowns and she was showing some Marla Wynne items. The prices were fantastic.

On another note, how adorable does Tamara look pregnant?  She looks beautiful. 

Thats great..I didn't know she was pregnant!!!!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Did you check for other items of hers??? Wendy Willams has some good markdowns too..she's going to be on this weekend..I got her trench coat and I love it..! Also, if others have ordered recently they could get some price reductions..!

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I also noticed the reductions this AM.  Going to try her wide leg ponte crops in olive.  I have plenty of tops that should go, plus the graphic scarf in the neutrals.  I may have to shorten them, but not a big deal.  Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I didn't know she was pregnant but I've always thought that Tamara has the most beautiful skin!!

I like her but rarely get to see her...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

I didn't know she was pregnant but I've always thought that Tamara has the most beautiful skin!!

I like her but rarely get to see her...

I'm not sure why she's pretty much been relegated to overnight hours.  I really like her but like you, I rarely see her anymore.

I tuned in for an Antthony show fairly recently and was happy to see her hosting.  At that time it looked pretty obvious but you never know. I checked her FB page and sure enough she had made an announcement that they were expecting. 

I agree that her skin is beautiful.  It just glows.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Magny wrote:

I also noticed the reductions this AM.  Going to try her wide leg ponte crops in olive.  I have plenty of tops that should go, plus the graphic scarf in the neutrals.  I may have to shorten them, but not a big deal.  Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.

Me too Min..just watching though this time..lol! Woman Wink

-- Mae West