Super Contributor

I spent time in the UK recently, and fell in love with the Marla Wynne line of fashion.  Is there a chance it will come to the US and QVC?

Respected Contributor

You can buy her line on HSN.

Valued Contributor

Her line has some nice things(HSN) but she always seems to be oddly touching some of the models waist or hip bones. Odd IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes she is on HSN.  I find her clothes kind of frumpy though.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a red, plaid vest of hers from HSN and was very dissapointed in the quality, and after receving the vest felt that it was overpriced.  Just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

@hayseed00,

Totally agree. As usually happens she started very well, nice designs, good quality fabrics.

I used to buy quite a few things from shirts to turtlenecks, scarfs, knits...until the sizing was wrong and I was tired of too much hit or miss.

If you are thin forget about MW but for her accessories.

Her sales are fantastic if you still want to try her.

As I have said in the past adieux Marla adieux🌻

Trusted Contributor

@AJWwrote:

I spent time in the UK recently, and fell in love with the Marla Wynne line of fashion.  Is there a chance it will come to the US and QVC?

Marla Wynn has been on HSN for several years.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

She's been selling her things on HSN for many years.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

Yes she is on HSN.  I find her clothes kind of frumpy though.

I don't think of them as frumpy but everything is big and wide and blousy and oversised and would visually add 40lbs to my frame.  It would look big and sloppy on me.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree  Yeah, you are right I guess.  I bought a couple of pieces over the years and that is what happened, they made me look heavy.   In my case frumpy, but maybe not for others.   Quality seemed okay, just not for me.  I donated what I had.