@Miranda1550 wrote:

@willdob3

Her prices are high enough.....

I agree! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne coming to QVC,

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

op if you like Marla's fashions  why can't you buy from HSN

I was thinking the same thing.  Does it matter what channel.  Why would you have to wait to come to Q???

Trusted Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne coming to QVC, eta its QVC UK

I hope that Marla is able to keep quality control of her products.  I love the many items that I have purchased from her.  Her prices might have been a little higher than some others but the product that I received was worth it.  I know my size in her line and I am never disappointed.  I am afraid that like many products I have purchased the past several years from QVC price has gone up and quality has gone down.  I look forward to seeing Marla if/when she is on in the US.    I wonder just how much of a upper Corp level there is between QVC, HSN and the other on line shopping sites.   Who is actually controlling the strings?   The shopping channels and sites seem to be "trading and sharing" designers and their products.

Trusted Contributor

I like many of Marla's designs. I purchased two her ponchos within the past week and they are well-constructed of great fabric.  Her clothing line reminds me of that created by Eileen Fisher. If she is coming to the Q, then I want to read the reviews about the quality of the fabrics from those that have purchased from both lines.

Honored Contributor

Recently I have purchased a couple EF items that did not please me as far as quality.  They were both linen/nylon mixed and they looked ready for the giveaway bag at the end of 2-3 hours wearing to a social luncheon.  I hope she will discontinue the use of that blend.  I have enjoyed her clothing and found them to be top quality although I felt they were overpriced at best but those two items were no better than big box store.  

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Any line that move to QVC are going to cost more... usually most lines LEAVE QVC and go to the other shopping networks.  No one wants to come to QVC.

I haven't noticed what you are saying, but I don't think QVC has the reputation of selling at higher pricing than other shopping channels.  I pass on plenty of merchandise on other channels because the value isn't there.  Or, I don't care for most of what they are selling.  I have never seen clothing or shoes I like on HSN.  Vitamins are about all I purchase there.  I barely purchase clothing on QVC, but it's not due to price.  However, I buy plenty of makeup and skincare items at the Q.

QVC  finally bought ALL of HSN NOW. THEY OWNED I THINK 38% BEFORE.

SO HSN IS   OWNED  BY QVC.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe they would let Marla go. She is a big money maker for H, I am sure