Honored Contributor

Marla Wynne coming to QVC, eta its QVC UK

[ Edited ]

Sorry I mis read her Fb ad, the UK, was vry small Smiley Sad

I just saw a post from Marla on FB that her line will be in QVC as of mid August, wow this is the second clothing line this week I have seen that has moved from the other network.

Wow I am a happy girl.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne coming to QVC,

I don't see her on the Aug program guide in the Insider magazine.  I wonder if she's coming to one of the European QVCs?  I know other HSN vendors are also on QVC overseas.

Occasional Contributor

I'm pretty sure it has 'UK" after the QVC logo on the page you're referring to. It's so small I could be seeing it incorrectly though.

Honored Contributor

This is her post on Fb, I had to read it twice myself

Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 10.29.37 AM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Smiley Sad Oh ******==ola sometims you read what you want to read, sorry all

Respected Contributor

op if you like Marla's fashions  why can't you buy from HSN

Honored Contributor

Any line that move to QVC are going to cost more... usually most lines LEAVE QVC and go to the other shopping networks.  No one wants to come to QVC.

Respected Contributor

i'm surprised Hot in Hollywood is coming to QVC.  she had cute things on HSN.  i have never tried her clothing. i only recently ordered clothes from TV and they were Iman jeans.  the fitv was ok.  i hate paying shipping just to try something on.

Honored Contributor

That is too bad. Prices will go up & a lot of people who love her line won't be buying as much.

Honored Contributor

@mollyugs wrote:

I'm pretty sure it has 'UK" after the QVC logo on the page you're referring to. It's so small I could be seeing it incorrectly though.

Yes, it is QVC UK. She might have been there for a while & this is just an add about new styles.