Regular Contributor

I really like this.  Fit and flare usually looks good on my large hips.  Contemplating the color options.

Honored Contributor

That's one ugly dress.  I don't think it looks good on anyone, especially Marla herself.  It's just bizarre.  

Respected Contributor

I bought the sleeveless version of this dress a few years ago.  I never wore it as I thought it looked strange(?) on me.  I looked like bubble butt.  I'm sure if I'd asked, "Does this make my butt look big?", the answer would have been a unanimous "YES!"

Had this been a regular a-line, I would have bought it in a heartbeat in multiple colors.  The price is excellent.

Regular Contributor

I have this dress in a sleeveless version and it is adorable!  It is flattering and I get tons of compliments!  It is great with a long necklace and a cardigan, a glitzy necklace and shoes for a night out, and just synagogue services.  I ordered this in black and am excited to get it with sleeves!

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I bought the sleeveless version of this dress a few years ago.  I never wore it as I thought it looked strange(?) on me.  I looked like bubble butt.  I'm sure if I'd asked, "Does this make my butt look big?", the answer would have been a unanimous "YES!"

Had this been a regular a-line, I would have bought it in a heartbeat in multiple colors.  The price is excellent.

@lulu1that is exactly what I thought of when I saw this dress.  I cannot even imagine that dress on my pear shape and the word bubble butt came to mind.

A dress that tapers in like that on the bottom and creates a bubble isn't going to be flattering IMO.  I didn't even like it on tiny Sarah Anderson.  

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 

That was my first impression too "bubble butt".  A dress designed to give every woman who wears it a lumpy bubble butt. LOL   But I think think if I wore it and asked people  "does this give be a bubble butt ?"   Everyone I know (except my younger sister) would say "No" because they wouldn't want to hurt my feelings.  

Honored Contributor

Amy belted it and it looks fantastic!

She's on with Marla now

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

She's on with Marla now

Amy isn't the first to belt it today.  When I see hosts and models belting anything, I figure the item is not for me!  lol

Honored Contributor

@mnmom wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

She's on with Marla now

Amy isn't the first to belt it today.  When I see hosts and models belting anything, I figure the item is not for me!  lol

@mnmom 

If you see something belted that means it's not for you?! That's a very confusing statement

Honored Contributor

I saw it on Colleen and Debbie Denman last night.  I thought it looked awful on poor Colleen.  The length was at a very awkward spot, giving the dress a matronly look on her.  I thought it looked better on Debbie but not great.

I saw it on Amy belted and it was passable but still not great.  And I don't want a dress I have to belt all the time in order for it to look good.