Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi Did you get yours?  I can't decide if it just still looks too oversized on me or looks good!  I went down to a medium petite but I think I could have worn the small.

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@pinkmochi Did you get yours?  I can't decide if it just still looks too oversized on me or looks good!  I went down to a medium petite but I think I could have worn the small.

@Roni18 I love it! I got the XXS Petite, and I think it fits appropriately and isn't oversized. (I'm usually a size 4.) I like that the sleeves don't go all the way to the wrist. I'll be able to wear it with a long-sleeve shirt underneath it if I want more coverage, but I'll be able to wear it with my favorite MW dress in black when it's a little warmer. It seems really versatile - a great topper with jeans, go to dinner with black pants, as a topper for wine tasting with that t-shirt dress. I love the bold print, too!

Can you exchange it, or are they out of your size?

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 I love it! I got the XXS Petite, and I think it fits appropriately and isn't oversized. (I'm usually a size 4.) I like that the sleeves don't go all the way to the wrist. I'll be able to wear it with a long-sleeve shirt underneath it if I want more coverage, but I'll be able to wear it with my favorite MW dress in black when it's a little warmer. It seems really versatile - a great topper with jeans, go to dinner with black pants, as a topper for wine tasting with that t-shirt dress. I love the bold print, too!

@pinkmochi I am so glad that you love it!  After trying mine on with some different outfits I decided I would keep it.  I think it achieves the right look, although I probably could wear a size down as well. 

I picked up the dress below on clearance in black and it looks great.  This is a dress that doesn't look good out of the package but looked great when I tried it on.  The best part is you can wear it with 2 different sleeve styles and because the skirt is so much more fitted than the top you can fold it under and wear it as a shirt.  I went back and got it in the gray as well.  I am debating ordering the green too even though it is on waitlist.  They only have larger sizes left but I thought I would mention it in case she ever brings this back.   741-474 "The Everything" Adjustable Sleeve Dress.  It looked really good with the kimono topper.  In this I stayed with a large and it was true to size unlike most of Marla's brand. 

wynnelayers-the-everything-adjustable-sleeve-dress-d-20210429094958417_741474_50U.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@pinkmochi I am so glad that you love it!  After trying mine on with some different outfits I decided I would keep it.  I think it achieves the right look, although I probably could wear a size down as well. 

I picked up the dress below on clearance in black and it looks great.  This is a dress that doesn't look good out of the package but looked great when I tried it on.  The best part is you can wear it with 2 different sleeve styles and because the skirt is so much more fitted than the top you can fold it under and wear it as a shirt.  I went back and got it in the gray as well.  I am debating ordering the green too even though it is on waitlist.  They only have larger sizes left but I thought I would mention it in case she ever brings this back.   741-474 "The Everything" Adjustable Sleeve Dress.  It looked really good with the kimono topper.  In this I stayed with a large and it was true to size unlike most of Marla's brand. 

wynnelayers-the-everything-adjustable-sleeve-dress-d-20210429094958417_741474_50U.jpg

@Roni18 Woman LOL That's the dress I was talking about that I plan on wearing the topper with! Actually, I have one of this dress in a coral, but she had another version without the cinching sleeves. I have that one in black, gray, and rust, and I love it. I love wearing it as a top with jeans! You knew what I was talking about but couldn't describe! 

Honored Contributor

I also have that dress @pinkmochi @Roni18 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi @Chi-town girl  Too funny that we all have that dress!  I just went back and put the sage color on waitlist!   

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 @pinkmochi @Caaareful Shopper  and Marla shoppers -

Clearance show tomorrow at 8a ET with "up to 50% off". 

Not sure if the reduced pricing is yet in effect. I'm going to check again tomorrow before the show to see if there is something I want

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Not sure if the reduced pricing is yet in effect. I'm going to check again tomorrow before the show to see if there is something I want

@Chi-town girl  Thank you for the heads up!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Did anyone make a purchase?  I shouldn't have looked but I did.  I ordered 2 of the tank dresses, one in the pink and one in the blue.  The few I have are so worn out now I only wear them around the house.  When I had my surgery in 2020 (and long recovery due to an infection) they were practically all I wore.  I would be tempted to get one in each color if I already hadn't spent too much this month.