Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I  love the burgundy color too.  I will scoop up that burgundy one as well if there is a price reduction and my size is available, once I  get the petrol color and see how it fits and looks on me.  

Trusted Contributor

Her burgundy is beautiful.

I bought the faux suede jacket in burgundy when I saw Callie wearing it. I loved the jacket so much I went back and bought it in black. 

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

Her burgundy is beautiful.

I bought the faux suede jacket in burgundy when I saw Callie wearing it. I loved the jacket so much I went back and bought it in black. 

@MG Chris - yes, the burgundy color is gorgeous and her faux suede fabric is excellent quality. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Omg my petrol jacket and matching top arrived today and it is beautiful!!!!  The fit of the jacket is perfectly tailored, and the material is yummy and the color is gorgeous and rich.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Omg my petrol jacket and matching top arrived today and it is beautiful!!!!  The fit of the jacket is perfectly tailored, and the material is yummy and the color is gorgeous and rich.

Happy Friday @Luvitorleaveit1 - it is a FABULOUS blazer. Not only does it look high quality, the fit is excellent and it's comfortable. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

WOW! A lot of new items are posted including new jewelry. I added a number of them to my wishlist 

Beautiful Car Coat - 3 colors

WynneCollection Melton Car Coat

808-625
WynneCollection Melton Car Coat

Honored Contributor

WynneLayers SoftKNIT Baby Cable Knit Sweater

807-779
WynneLayers SoftKNIT Baby Cable Knit Sweater

Esteemed Contributor

The color of the car coat is so pretty and the cable sweater looks very nice and cozy.

I am waiting for that pink blazer and denim collection, I need a dark denim pair of jeans and would love to see what she brings.

Trusted Contributor

I love MW, but sadly for my Florida life, very few of her pieces are wearable, due to style, fabrication or color. I invested in several pieces over the last few years. They just don't work in our Florida seasons and sensibilities.

Oh, how I wish she could/would do a Florida line.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

The color of the car coat is so pretty and the cable sweater looks very nice and cozy.

I am waiting for that pink blazer and denim collection, I need a dark denim pair of jeans and would love to see what she brings.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - yes! We want those blazers!!!

I wonder if there will be any other denim pieces in this initial launch. Can you imagine her design touch for a denim jacket? Vest? coat?