Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl - love the colorblock dress in the burgundy!!!!!  Oh boy here I go again.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl - love the colorblock dress in the burgundy!!!!!  Oh boy here I go again.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - it's very pretty! And I love that it included pockets ♥️

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday 😎 check your HSN favorites/alerts.

I had over 75 alerts this morning, mostly fashion items price reductions for Marla, Giuliana, Colleen, and SkinnyGirl. Limited colors and sizing but excellent price points.

Stay safe & have a FABULOUS WEEKEND 🤗

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1  I love that dress too.  Not sure I will order it though unless the price goes down.   It reminds me of a LOGO dress with the diagonal color blocks.   Speaking of LOGO I recently got this one-A505961.  I'm on my iPad so not sure If I know how to post a pic.   I really like it.  I would probably have ordered Marla's if I hadn't gotten that one.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl @I will check it out.   Have a fun weekend. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 -enjoy your pretty dress.  I've brought a few logo dresses on clearance, they are great in the hot, sticky weather.  I am hoping Marla's has a special pricing or something, but for now it's on my wishlist.

Esteemed Contributor

My jacket in the sand prairie color arrived and my rose colored wired necklace arrived.   Both are gorgeous 😍   

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

My jacket in the sand prairie color arrived and my rose colored wired necklace arrived.   Both are gorgeous 😍   

@Luvitorleaveit1 - YAY!!! 

I rec'd both of the kimonos - perfect! But they will sit unworn for awhile until the weather shifts. 

Still waiting for the 2nd set of tanks.

Watch for price reductions/credits during the next 30 days -- there is a chance pricing will be further reduced as they switch over to Fall apparel and try to push out remaining inventory 

Super Contributor
I just ordered 788-651. Does anyone else have it? I hope I like it. I really want to like Marla’s stuff, but I haven’t had the best luck. I did order two colors of the holey sweater and like them but I just haven’t had the right summer evening type of functions to wear them to. I think I have worn each once. I ordered the lantern dress today special along with the little jacket and it was awful on me. My husband is usually so kind and encouraging when I have new clothes, but even he took one look at me in that lantern dress and said, “that has got to go back.” I am petite and I just don’t think I have the height to carry off some of that stuff even when it’s offered in petites. I hope the shirt dress works because it isn’t petite. I think it will be good for work and I should be able to wear it into at least September. I asked him yellow sandals coming my way and I think that they might be a fun pop with the faded blue Marla dress.
Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:
I just ordered 788-651. Does anyone else have it? I hope I like it. I really want to like Marla’s stuff, but I haven’t had the best luck. I did order two colors of the holey sweater and like them but I just haven’t had the right summer evening type of functions to wear them to. I think I have worn each once. I ordered the lantern dress today special along with the little jacket and it was awful on me. My husband is usually so kind and encouraging when I have new clothes, but even he took one look at me in that lantern dress and said, “that has got to go back.” I am petite and I just don’t think I have the height to carry off some of that stuff even when it’s offered in petites. I hope the shirt dress works because it isn’t petite. I think it will be good for work and I should be able to wear it into at least September. I asked him yellow sandals coming my way and I think that they might be a fun pop with the faded blue Marla dress.

@GoodyShoes - thank you for sharing! 

I too have returned items or have taken a pass bc not everything is meant for everyone. But I'm finding more and more Marla items especially when attractive reduced pricing is offered. 

Your new dress is beautiful 😍 - I have it on my wishlist. Thinking you might be able to wear it open over a column of black basics, top+ leggings as another option

WynneLayers Midi Shirt Dress with Tie Belt

788-651
WynneLayers Midi Shirt Dress with Tie Belt