Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

She's got this dress too. 

marlawynne-floral-double-knit-jacquard-dress-d-20220221110953367_782617_7UF.jpg

@Roni18  - I love this dress style - looks like the same cut as the previous ones we own. Added to my wishlist! 

Yes, watching the shows can be dangerous to our budgets, lol 😂 but I'm going to take the risk bc I love the styling for her shows. The shipping fees stop me from overindulgence 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I am a huge MW fan and have many of her items.  I'm glad she makes different styles to suit everyone's taste but I have not liked her tendency lately to make all of the sleeves so wide.  I sent back a couple of tops/sweaters in the last few months because they felt like choir robes.  I don't like the huge dangling 3/4 sleeves but that's about my only complaint with her line. 

I even bought her new handbags (small crossbody and a regular tote) and love them.  They are the ones made from seatbelt material.  Sounds weird but they are adorable.  I was wearing the crossbody (shortened to be shoulder bag) this weekend and someone came up to me and asked me about it.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50    I think to wear her styles well, you need to be much taller than I am and even then, most likely need a different figure..  For those reasons, I wouldn't buy her fashions at any price.  

Honored Contributor

I have a few of her pieces, all tops.  Today I wore a button down shirt with an inverted pleat in the back.  I decided I just don't like it!  I don't like the fabric, and I think it makes me look frumpy...I think I will give it to good will.

Contributor

Am I the only person on the planet who does not care for Marla Wynne and her fashions?  The oversized tops and the ankle length pant...over and over again, never anything new, are very matronly or motherly.  The fabric used does live up to her bragging....and don't get me started on what she calls jewelry.

I have fallen for the hype and ordered a few things over the years...all have been donated to Goodwill.  I won't be ordering from her line any more.

Honored Contributor

I love Marla Wynne fashions; I own just a small number of pieces.  For me, her signature style of loose and boxy is wonderful, but a little goes a long way.  

Between QVC and HSN, she is the only vendor who does prints the way I would ever wear them. I love her prints, they are sophisticated, like statement art pieces. 

Marla's designs remind me of the way Robert Lee Morris designed his sterling silver jewelry.  

I think her TS is absolutely gorgeous.  I just have no need for it. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi - did you place an order? I really like the 2 with contrasting design - the cream and the dark blue. 

Also to note, pet the TSV show, Marla said based on customer feedback for previous drama kimonos, this time they:

• made it shorter 
  • sized it down, so no need to size down when ordering it
  • added petite option

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne TS 2/22/22

[ Edited ]

About 4 yrs. ago I started buying a few MW pieces here and there. I thought they looked classy and wanted to step up my casual look. I really tried to like the clothing. Now, I only wear them around the house, like I do most of my Logo pieces.

Oh, well--I did try to step out of my box.

The MW TS topper is dreadful-looking to me. I'm a Florida girl anyway. This thing looks hot and heavy. I like oversize, but this has no flair.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi - did you place an order? I really like the 2 with contrasting design - the cream and the dark blue. 

Also to note, pet the TSV show, Marla said based on customer feedback for previous drama kimonos, this time they:

• made it shorter 
  • added petite option

I am pleased that she is offering this in a petite length and sizing it down (although it still looks big to me!)   I am not going to purchase it at this time because I've been splurging a bit much already and also because it was almost 80 here today already and it seems a bit heavy.  I do love the lavender color.  I will put it in my favorites and try to pick it up at a discount later.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

• made it shorter 
  • added petite option

I am pleased that she is offering this in a petite length and sizing it down (although it still looks big to me!)   I am not going to purchase it at this time because I've been splurging a bit much already and also because it was almost 80 here today already and it seems a bit heavy.  I do love the lavender color.  I will put it in my favorites and try to pick it up at a discount later.  

@Roni18 - yes, I really like the lavender/lilac color - will be adding some of those pieces

And of course, we will look like dreadful sad sacks 😂

dontcha just LOVE the meany crabby ugly multi-nic peanut gallery with their long lost stories of long ago...and they actually think they look good in what they're wearing teehehehe