Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl That was a really good price on those tanks.  I didn't see a lot of other things in Marla's show last night that I was interested in right now.  I don't think there was much new.  

I did pick up a t-shirt from Iman last night along with the white and black floral jacket she was offering.  It matches the pattern on one of the drapey top/crop pants set I got.  I will probably just wear it with solid black.  They had a special code when you ordered from the app and I also got a discount code for making my first app purchase, so I was able to get a discount on both.  

I am going to pack up the Marla dress and my blue Logo sleeveless dress for return today.  I am going to try to exchange the Logo for a smaller size but not sure if that will work.  I'm trying to decide if I want to try the Logo dress or not.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  - my Marla TS dress was delivered yesterday and it's a keeper! Glad I sized up - it's definitely a smaller fit at bust than previous lantern dresses. No gap at arm holes. Such a pretty dress!

Now with IMAN's TS dress that I ordered in yellow, these new dresses are nice fresh editions to my closet. I have very few yellow pieces in my wardrobe. 

Lol 😆 I also like the LOGO TSV dress in the Golden Apple yellow tone - yellow seems to be a popular fashion color this season and I'm drawn to it

MarlaWynne Print Polished Knit Lantern Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm watching the live Marla show - host Michelle is my fav host for HSN fashions! She looks so sharp in this jacket with the coordinating pants. Loving the style of this jacket 💗 Added both pieces to my wishlist 

WynneLayers Luxe Crepe Collarless Blazer

733-652
WynneLayers Luxe Crepe Collarless Blazer

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I forgot she was on this afternoon.  I am glad your dress from Marla is a keeper. 

I also like that crepe blazer. 

Yellow does seem to be having a moment.

I got that Beach to Street Logo cardi and skirt in storm gray which is yellow.  I think I look better in blues and greens so I tend to gravitate to those colors but I'm trying to branch out!  (Sorry I can't get any pictures to post latley.  It is item A499643.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I forgot she was on this afternoon.  I am glad your dress from Marla is a keeper. 

I also like that crepe blazer. 

Yellow does seem to be having a moment.

I got that Beach to Street Logo cardi and skirt in storm gray which is yellow.  I think I look better in blues and greens so I tend to gravitate to those colors but I'm trying to branch out!  (Sorry I can't get any pictures to post latley.  It is item A499643.

Oooooh @Roni18 - I LOVE IT 💛🌼🐝 I think yellow is so fresh with gray, blue or white denim

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Beach to Street Tie-Dye Cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@pinkmochi @Chi-town girl @Luvitorleaveit1  and other Marla friends, act fast if you need to stock up on any of Marla's layering tanks.  I ended up ordering 5 sets- LOL but I needed to go down a size from the old ones I have. 

They are on clearance for 24.99 for a 2 pack.  763-084

I checked but my size is gone, however I brought plenty of her layering tanks in the past so I won't cry.

I received my TSV dresses and I love both colors however they fit perfectly in the bust area but too tight around my behind so I am sending them back to exchange for the next size up.  I am pleasantly surprised at the weight of the material...it feels yummy!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 @pinkmochi @Luvitorleaveit1 & all - checking on my open orders and I see that HSN has Free shipping today (5/21)!!!

I'm looking at my wishlist to see if there are any clearance items that I want to grab. Free Shipping events are the best time to grab clearance items

Enjoy!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 @pinkmochi @Luvitorleaveit1 & all - checking on my open orders and I see that HSN has Free shipping today (5/21)!!!

I'm looking at my wishlist to see if there are any clearance items that I want to grab. Free Shipping events are the best time to grab clearance items

Enjoy!!!

@Chi-town girl I checked my Saved Items list, but most of the MW items I wanted were sold out in my size. Woman Sad Maybe I should pick up some things for gifts, though...

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Roni18 @Luvitorleaveit1  I received my MW TS dress in the blue brush print in PXS (my normal MW size), and it fits well! It drapes and hides my mid-life midsection Woman Tongue while being a nice quality fabric that I could wear to a wedding. I think it looks nicer from the back than from the front, but maybe I just have to get used to the shape. Anyway, I like having something different. The quality is excellent, and the price was great.

Occasional Visitor
@pinkmochi: I have broad shoulders and am tall, long limbed and busty. I find *everything* well worth the money (except for her pants, which will continue to be “high water” on me until she starts making TALLS - hint/hint Marla). I have items from many years ago that still look like they arrived yesterday.

My mother was an amazing seamstress so I recognize and appreciate the quality of the fabrics as well as the finished seams, drape, etc. Reasonable to inexpensive, given what she delivers. If I hit the lottery
and could buy anything I wanted, Marla would still be the fav - I’d probably have almost all of her toppers
in my closet.

That said, no designer is for everyone - either for fit or style. There are other designers here who are quite popular that leave me scratching my head too. Click around on their website and I’ll bet you’ll find a designer whom you really love.